Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Aunt flow is about to get drop kicked in the gut.

I'm literally eating everything in sight right now. Yesterday I baked a strawberry cake and It's half gone, but I want more NOW. I know I'm not pregnant so that bitch needs to show up now so I can get it over with and start temping with FF. What are your period problems? 

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
image     Turbo Man

Re: Aunt flow is about to get drop kicked in the gut.

• Options
    I'm literally eating everything in sight right now. Yesterday I baked a strawberry cake and It's half gone, but I want more NOW. I know I'm not pregnant so that bitch needs to show up now so I can get it over with and start temping with FF. What are your period problems? 
    I have no excuse. Still W2O, not taking any hormones, and I'm ravenous. I think that the 15 lb weight gain shocker at the OB office today is having a reverse mental effect. I need to eat all the things tonight and drink all the wines.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    DovahFel said:
    mmmmmmm strawberry cake.  Can I come help you with the other half?

My issue is I'm PMSing and really irritable.  My husband will call the dog, the dog will take his sweet time coming to him, so he'll shout more.  I will just get up and leave the room. My husband is scandalized by this.  Screw him.  He doesn't spend a week every month bleeding out of his genitals so he can deal with my just getting up and leaving a room rather than yelling at him to stop screaming across the house. haha. \

I tease him, really he does appreciate me just walking away rather than being pissy.
    My cake!

(Loving your Skyrim Gif)

image image

image     Turbo Man

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mmm macaroons

image image

image     Turbo Man

• Options
    Krisx2 said:
    I have no excuse. Still W2O, not taking any hormones, and I'm ravenous. I think that the 15 lb weight gain shocker at the OB office today is having a reverse mental effect. I need to eat all the things tonight and drink all the wines.
    I've gained 15 pounds since my wedding in September :s

image image

image     Turbo Man

• Options
    SliptakSliptak member
    edited February 2014
    I def always get the poops and cramps. Well....I'm extremely freaking emotional right now so I know she's knocking on the walls of my uterus. I had to cut my facetime with DH short bc I felt like he was being insensitive about my substituting rather than looking for a full time position and had to get off the phone before I burst into tears.After a little bout of sobs I watched the finale of parks and rec (late) and started ugly crying and it reminded me how much I miss my friend (yes, singular) ever since I moved so far away. So I started ugly crying some more. Then I decided to eat my sorrows away, ended up crying some more when I realized I ate all the ice cream yesterday and I'm too lazy to go to the store.

Sad. I'm sad. I hate you AF and I hate distance between me and loved ones.

ETA: DH just asked if I was happy doing this or if I'd rather just get a full time position. I forget why I thought it was so insensitive...
    My family so far!
    Peace, love, and happiness

• Options
    katiewest said:
    I'm in the middle of my cycle (triggering in 2.5 hours for IUI #2) but I ate 5 macaroons today.  I brought 4 home to share with DH but instead I ate them all before even telling him about them.  I did not feel guilty because they were delicious and he wouldn't have appreciated them as much as I did.  :)
    I do that all the time, usually with reese's peanut butter cups. And not just when I'm on my period. It's the thought that counts?

AF woke me up in the middle of the night on Monday. I couldn't get back to sleep until about 30 minutes before I had to wake up for work. That b**ch.
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    Sliptak said:
    I def always get the poops and cramps. Well....I'm extremely freaking emotional right now so I know she's knocking on the walls of my uterus. I had to cut my facetime with DH short bc I felt like he was being insensitive about my substituting rather than looking for a full time position and had to get off the phone before I burst into tears.After a little bout of sobs I watched the finale of parks and rec (late) and started ugly crying and it reminded me how much I miss my friend (yes, singular) ever since I moved so far away. So I started ugly crying some more. Then I decided to eat my sorrows away, ended up crying some more when I realized I ate all the ice cream yesterday and I'm too lazy to go to the store. Sad. I'm sad. I hate you AF and I hate distance between me and loved ones. ETA: DH just asked if I was happy doing this or if I'd rather just get a full time position. I forget why I thought it was so insensitive...
    That is how I know AF is coming. I get extremely irrationally emotional and cry at the drop of a hat.
    TTC #1 06/13
    Diagnosed PCOS 09/14
    Femara+Trigger+TI=Baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When AF is coming I also eat everything in site but I actually eat everything in site no matter what time of the month it is.  Nutter Butters, Hot Tamales, and dark chocolate are my weaknesses.  I also get really attached to my husband right before AF, like I will jump on him and cuddle him (I don't cuddle).
    Together since 2/9/2004.  Married 11/8/2008.   BFP 3/2012.  Sofana Klara 11/20/12.  TTC #2 3/2014.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    i get super exuasted then have insomnia or i get a cold and my ears will plug up
    both will stop as soon as AF starts.  I had a horrible could starting on Xmas eve, thought it would linger for weeks, 12/27 AF came - cold was gone. 

2 weeks ago, had huge work things back to back weekends, come second weekend - i could barely hold my head up on Saturday, hadn't slept in 3 days. AF Sunday morning (a week early) totally awake and alert - good thing too since i was running the show that day and boss's boss was in town...and staying at my house...
  • Options
    I feel the same way about AF.  She reared her ugly head yesterday morning with some spotting and then I was full on AF by 5pm.  NOT COOL!!!

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"