April 2014 Moms

Do you have these in the states???

Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016

Re: Do you have these in the states???

• snmetz7snmetz7 member
    edited February 2014
    y'all are a bunch of weirdos!

but in reality that's pretty cool and no we don't have them here (TX).
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Haven't seen them but we have Westfield malls so maybe they will pop up. Kinda nice though! I always seem to forget one honkin thing

POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

">image
  • Loading the player...
  • Weird.... Never heard of that

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • WE NEED THOSE! Actually, I don't spend that much time in the mall so I don't know that I would ever use it, but it really does seem like a genius idea. Bonus: not having to interact with a sales person when you are buying the supplies you stupidly forgot at home.
  • Necessity is the mother of invention.. And good for that mama for taking that idea and running with it! That article makes my inner entrepreneur so happy.
  • Funny, its the sort of thing I would have EXPECTED to find in the states, and has only just found its way here!! There you go ladies, if someone wants to do it, get in quick!!! obviously a market for it, and because of the way international copyright works (or doesn't?!), you will be sweet!!!
  • I've seen diaper machines in washrooms here (Quebec) never with the food or pacis though.
  • Interesting. I've never seen them but I do own a line of vending machines. I would think it would be pretty hard to break even with an investment like that. Food is perishable, the machines look custom and it doesn't seem like a high volume selling item. That being said, if you found the right location like Disney it might be quite the cash cow.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Interesting. I've never seen them but I do own a line of vending machines. I would think it would be pretty hard to break even with an investment like that. Food is perishable, the machines look custom and it doesn't seem like a high volume selling item. That being said, if you found the right location like Disney it might be quite the cash cow.
    TBH I don't think it will do that well here. Our malls aren't that big - seriously probably only the size of a small mall in the states, and they all have supermarkets attached... 

• avidkeo said:
    Interesting. I've never seen them but I do own a line of vending machines. I would think it would be pretty hard to break even with an investment like that. Food is perishable, the machines look custom and it doesn't seem like a high volume selling item. That being said, if you found the right location like Disney it might be quite the cash cow.
    TBH I don't think it will do that well here. Our malls aren't that big - seriously probably only the size of a small mall in the states, and they all have supermarkets attached... 

Ya, in that line of business to make any real money you need things that will turn over quickly ESPECIALLY if you have perishable products (food) in there.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have one in our Westfield mall family bathroom! Has wipes, diapers, baby food and toddler type snacks.
  • Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited February 2014
    Interesting. I've never seen them but I do own a line of vending machines. I would think it would be pretty hard to break even with an investment like that. Food is perishable, the machines look custom and it doesn't seem like a high volume selling item. That being said, if you found the right location like Disney it might be quite the cash cow.
    I agree; I don't think it could work everywhere, but if it were set up in the right place I would use the hell out of it. Disney is a good one like you said because lugging a diaper bag around everywhere would get old fast. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The Nordstrums in Santa Barbara has a diaper emergency kit vender in their RR, that looks like a maxi pad dispenser. It contains a size 3 disposable diaper, one wet wipe and a hand sanitizer towelette. I think it was like 2 bucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"