2nd Trimester

Well hello there cranky pants how are you?

Oh my goodness, I am 23 weeks and for the last week or two I have been seriously irritable. I know its hormones, lack of sleep, etc. But I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't want to be around me anymore and I can't blame him, I hardly want to be around myself!! Besides exercise, what else have you found helpful to keep your spirits up on those grumpy days (or weeks)?

Re: Well hello there cranky pants how are you?

• Ice cream. I get in moods where I'm on Cloud 9, then the next minute I'm either sobbing or bitching about something that I later realize isn't that big of a deal. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hear you. Something that's helped me avoid getting to that point some days is making a "Honey Do" list. It allows me to ask my hubby to help with a variety of things but also gives him the flexibility of when to do it. He's been really helpful at getting the things done on his time, and I have the peace of mind that I don't have to get on his case the moment he sits down after a long day.

Now when it comes to my third grade students, it's a different story :) I've prayed a lot!
  • Loading the player...
  • A hot shower always helps me!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Shower time! That really helps. Or cuddling with my cat Charlie because I am, in fact, a crazy cat lady.
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• A warm bath and some headphones.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"