1st Trimester
Options

While you are weeping I am raging!!!

Hi ladies. I am new to the bump and thought I would come out of lurking by opening this discussion by saying I cannot get my bitchy attitude under control lol. I'm so agitated all the time! My poor husband!! I see women are crying and laughing uncontrollably and I envy you! I often find myself forcing a smile or thinking some pretty mean thoughts about others. Also I cannot sleep at night which is making me even more irritable I imagine, since I generally need a good 8 hours to function. I am maybe averaging about 4 hours.  This is very unlike my normal thought patterns and behaviors but I am cursed with a bad case of bitch!. Anyone else struggling in this area? :P

Re: While you are weeping I am raging!!!

• Options
    When I was pg my patience took a huge hit & I felt out of sorts (emotionally) all first trimester. I made sure to keep hydrated & fed. I could tell I was getting hungry/dehydrated because my mood would tank.

Meditation & breathing exercises helped. Also, something as simple as imagining something happy or smelling something nice (cookie dough, lemon smell or even just vanilla) could turn my mood around.

Splash your face with water & catch yourself. Take time outs if you feel you need to. If it becomes too much of an issue you might consider seeing a therapist just to talk through your feelings with a neutral third party.

Good luck.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have found that jelly beans brighten my mood...specifically Starburst jelly beans. Give it a try

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get ragey when I PMS, but that's nothing compared to pregnancy. I just step away, collect myself, eat some food and drink some water and chill out.  I'm a stabby beotch when pregnant.  I feel for anyone in a 50 foot radius of my surroundings.  I spend a lot of time really thinking before I speak. 
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Options
    Thank you for getting back with me. I will mind all of these suggestions.
  • Options

Everyone reacts so differently to pregnancy.  I was weepy with DS until about the start of month 9, then I was so grumpy and would throw tantrums (so redic!).

Try to tak a breather, and try some yoga!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"