May 2013 Moms

UO

Anyone got one?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: UO

• Lame, but here goes.

I hate avocado. And it seems to be on everything lately.
  • I think maybe we should have a popular opinion thread. No real potential for drama, but maybe that would get more action?
  • Loading the player...
  • CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
    edited February 2014
    beaubecca said:

I have no UO right now but CNJ your new ticker is adorable and it's making me green with jealousy! Can you pass some of that fertility dust over here please?

I didn't know you were trying, hooray! Maybe you're the next May '13 Mama to get a BFP! :D
    ETA Forgot to say thanks!
  • @nonniedee I do too! Yes they have a million kids with bad names but they are really good people. I met them in person once and were soooo nice.
  • smg2302smg2302 member
    edited February 2014
    I LOVE the Duggars.  Granted, I don't have the same belief system, but for having 20 kids, they are all polite, clean, and well fed. I need parenting lessons from Michelle and Jim-Bob.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like the duggars too. I feel like if you want to have a million kids, don't take assistance - then have at it! They also have 0 debt. If nothing else they are responsible.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• JoJo716JoJo716 member
    edited February 2014
    I am loving all of the little kids shows. Sofia the First rocks my world and I can do the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hotdog Dance like nobody's business. I guess this is kind of a FFFC, too.

Edited- punctuation

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I find it really annoying when people complain about other people's names.  My last name is really complicated and I always have to spell it out numerous times...having to say things like c like cat...s like sam  so people get it right.  I understand it is difficult so I don't mind taking time with people to get them to spell it right but it bothers me when people act put out and make snarky comments about it.   I have had people actually laugh (in a not nice way) after spelling my name - like they made it clear they thought it was ridiculous.
    I moved from NYC to a smaller town recently and I notice the snark about my name a lot more here.   I think there is so much diversity in NYC that people are used to people having atypical names and nobody blinks an eye about it.  I miss that about NY. 
  • I had thought about doing a cake photo shoot but honestly I wanted her first taste of cake to be on her birthday, so I will just get her a little baby cake then. And also that would be so messy to do a cake smash photo shoot and ain't nobody got time for that (to clean up anyways lol) so we are just doing a cute little birthday shoot with balloons and stuff.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Boo0512 said:
    I don't find the musical/noisy baby toys annoying. My sis and SIL are both always saying, "Please don't buy my kids toys that make noise." DD can have 2 musical toys going at the same time while the TV is on and it doesn't bug me. Maybe when I have more than one kid I'll understand.
    Me too!  DS always has a few noisy toys going at all times and plus having the tv on doesn't bother me at all.  I actually love it when he is noisy
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I like noisy toys, even though i have heard all the songs on her music table probably 1000 times. It keeps her happy and entertained which allows me to get stuff done and makes me happy. It's a win win. I don't care how many times I have to hear twinkle twinkle little star.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nech0606 said:

beaubecca said:

I had thought about doing a cake photo shoot but honestly I wanted her first taste of cake to be on her birthday, so I will just get her a little baby cake then. And also that would be so messy to do a cake smash photo shoot and ain't nobody got time for that (to clean up anyways lol) so we are just doing a cute little birthday shoot with balloons and stuff.

You could do her photo shoot after her birthday, no?
    Unless she's using those photos for the invites.

Yeah. We are using them for invites, it will take about 2-3 weeks to get them back, then I need to order the invites online so that's why I'm doing them
    earlier, and also because she will be booked because of senior pictures later in march and april and I really like her doing them.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • I've seen her in Rent and Wicked so I love her. Apparent John Travolta has not because he f'ed up her name badly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"