September 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone else with appointments today?!

I have two appointments, one at 1:30pm for my NT scan and blood draw and another at 4:05pm for my regular OB (except it's with the NP).
TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

Re: Anyone else with appointments today?!

• Options
    1:45 u/s to check my sch
  • Options
    I have my 12 week appointment with my midwife at 1:30. If all goes well, we will go totally public with my pregnancy today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've got my 12week check up today. We will get to hear baby jelly bean's heart beat today. I'm pretty excited. A little nervous about having to weigh in...I have lost weight because I've been so nauseous. Just hoping they don't over react. I'm eating as much as I can darn it!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had one today, but it was pretty much just an exchange of pee cups and a weight/BP check and a few questions tossed back and forth.

It's somewhat maddening because I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and haven't had an u/s or heard the heartbeat or ANYTHING yet. I guess I'll find out at the NT scan on the 10th if everything is okay or not?! 

Gah.
    Is heartily apologizing to her child in advance for genes that predispose them to shitty vision and being Too Damn Tall.
  • Options
    Bubbz said:
    I had one today, but it was pretty much just an exchange of pee cups and a weight/BP check and a few questions tossed back and forth.

It's somewhat maddening because I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and haven't had an u/s or heard the heartbeat or ANYTHING yet. I guess I'll find out at the NT scan on the 10th if everything is okay or not?! 

Gah.
    I hear you. I've got my first appointment tomorrow afternoon and I haven't seen baby or heard heartbeat and I have no idea what's going on in there. Hopefully only good things ;) I called ahead to ask what to expect and they said we'd do all the questions and medical history and listen for a heartbeat. Maybe an ultrasound, but that wasn't promised.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My brain is just wailing about how I need to know the baby isn't deeeaaaaad. Not that I've had any signs of that--no spotting, nothing--but I'm fairly low symptom and so stressing myself out pretty good. OH NO MY BOOBS DON'T HURT TODAY WHAT'S WRONG? 

Oh well. I can make it to the 10th, right?  Right.

Can my husband put up with me until then?  That's a whole 'nother question!
    Is heartily apologizing to her child in advance for genes that predispose them to shitty vision and being Too Damn Tall.
  • Options
    Good luck to all of you that have appointments today! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Good luck today ladies!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    @bubbz : I totally feel you on that! I was so anxious before my first appointment because I had very little symptoms and what I did have was lessening and I had convinced myself that I wouldn't see anything and they would confirm MMC. Told the nurse and doctor that I was skeptical. Low and behold, there was a LO in there with a wonderful HB. I'm 12ish weeks now and still have very little symptoms. The Doppler has helped immensely. Keep your head up :)

• Options
    Had my second appointment today. The Dr tried for what seemed like an eternity to find the HB on the doppler but couldn't so I was sent for a quick ultrasound (I was so nervous). Turns out I have a "very" retoverted uterus and baby was just fine. HB of 173! So relieved.  I also lost 6 pounds so I left with a Rx for Diclegis. I hope it helps with this awful nausea.
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    Just got home from my NT scan... I can't even tell you how it went because she kept the monitor facing away from me the ENTIRE time. Also, baby was face down so she got some bad pictures. Thank goodness DH was there, at least he got to watch and he seemed to enjoy it. At the very end, she did turn the screen so I could watch baby for 20 seconds as he/she tried to turn themselves and it was so darn cute!!! Next appt is at 4:05 today and I really hope they can do another so I can actually have some face time with the LO. 

• Options
    Had my NT scan and the blood results today. All news very good! Saw our little Mookie sucking it's thumb and dancing around :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    10w3d appt. Baby's measuring perfect. The heart beat 173. I do have the anti body E so dh has to go get his blood drawn to see if he is a carrier? Other than that great appointment!
  • Options
    We got to hear our sweet baby's heart beat this afternoon. It took a bit but the Dr found it. It was 162 and she hinted that "typically" fast heart rates are girls. If I remember correctly DS#1 had a fast heart rate so I'm not putting any stock in that. Like a previous poster said, that sound of the heart beat never gets old.

Congrats to you ladies on great news today!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ChesTalChesTal member
    edited February 2014
    We had our NT scan and bloodwork done today since the nurse forgot to schedule it along with our appointment Tuesday and I hit 13 weeks tomorrow. Everything went well, we were able to see everything on the TV in front of us. She also asked if we wanted to know the sex, she said she was 95% sure we are having a little girl (We won't be painting the nursery until after the anatomy scan). We will know all results of the tests next week.

Edit: spacing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"