Parenting

How to answer 4yo DS?

"Mommy, what is this?!!?"

::holds up tampon:: 

Re: How to answer 4yo DS?

• I probably would say "It's a tampon" and I'd say something about it being a personal thing that mommy needs and that it isn't for him to play with and hope that he didn't ask any more questions. 

• Um...answer with "It's a tampon."

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Rach7170 said:
    Um...answer with "It's a tampon."
    "what's a tampon?"
  • chapski said:
    Rach7170 said:
    Um...answer with "It's a tampon."
    "what's a tampon?"

I'd tell him to go  ask his father.  LOL!!  j/k. 
  • LOL @littlemermaid funny enough he asked daddy one day I wasn't home. Then next thing I know I'm being interrogated by a 4 year old, demanding an answer. 

"it's a tampon." "it's for mommy" "don't worry about it..." "here, have a cookie." Dawg, I felt like a snickers 'Need a minute' commercial. 

DH got the middle finger

The biggest kicker is I have an IUD and don't even use tampons! I should've just said, "it's garbage" and thrown it away. 
  • @fredalina I am MEGA careful about handling that business behind a locked door because DS1 is obsessed with "boo boos" and band aids and shit.  I can just imagine him going into school telling everyone that I had a boo boo and needed a band aid because he saw blood in my underwear.

Similarly horrifying - he once saw me going to the bathroom when he was about 1.5, pointed at my privates (I have brown hair - the carpet matches the drapes) and said "Poop!"  I about died. 
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• My 2.5 yr old niece picked up a tampon, assumed the stance and put it between her legs (fully clothed). It was funny but then not funny. Clearly my sis doesn't shut the bathroom door.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My 2.5 yr old niece picked up a tampon, assumed the stance and put it between her legs (fully clothed). It was funny but then not funny. Clearly my sis doesn't shut the bathroom door.

My sister had a friend who had to take her three year old to the ER because she shoved one in.

image image

My sister had a friend who had to take her three year old to the ER because she shoved one in.

That is horrifying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• elmoali said:
    @fredalina I am MEGA careful about handling that business behind a locked door because DS1 is obsessed with "boo boos" and band aids and shit.  I can just imagine him going into school telling everyone that I had a boo boo and needed a band aid because he saw blood in my underwear.

Similarly horrifying - he once saw me going to the bathroom when he was about 1.5, pointed at my privates (I have brown hair - the carpet matches the drapes) and said "Poop!"  I about died. 

Ds pointed to mine and said "bum!" I was shaved clean at the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"