TTC After a Loss
Options

Thursday (for real) Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc. goes here.

I got the day right this time lol ;)

Re: Thursday (for real) Throat Punch

• Options
    ***Pregnancy mentioned, not mine*****

TP to whatever in the heck in the water at my job!! Yet another coworker is pregnant! I am over it, soon I wont be able to leave the room when the talk starts b/c there will be nowhere to hide!! Ugh! Is it to early for the liquor?
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12 ((((((HUGS))))))

Never too early!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *sil pregnancy mentioned*

When I was pregnant I told SIL our choices for baby names as we were set on them and excited. That was a few months ago, fast forward to now after my loss and my SIL just found out she's having a boy.. Guess what she texted me she's naming her son? Yep, that's right ... This is not the first evil thing she has done towards me.. I'm so mad and hurt I wanna throat punch her 100
    Times!!!!!

Me (30) DH (31) Married 5/13, TTC since 2/13
    BFP #1 Blighted Ovum resulting in D&C on 11/1/13
    BFP #2 Ectopic Pg, lap surgery on 3/12/14, R tube removed

BFP # 3, EDD 2/21/15 * please be our rainbow*
  • Options
    megrae12 said:

***Pregnancy mentioned, not mine*****

TP to whatever in the heck in the water at my job!! Yet another coworker is pregnant! I am over it, soon I wont be able to leave the room when the talk starts b/c there will be nowhere to hide!! Ugh! Is it to early for the liquor?
    I'm so sorry, I know how hard this is too, ((hugs))

• Options
    *sil pregnancy mentioned* When I was pregnant I told SIL our choices for baby names as we were set on them and excited. That was a few months ago, fast forward to now after my loss and my SIL just found out she's having a boy.. Guess what she texted me she's naming her son? Yep, that's right ... This is not the first evil thing she has done towards me.. I'm so mad and hurt I wanna throat punch her 100 Times!!!!!
    This is horrible! I am sorry that happened! My future SIL is pregnant also and I was just thinking last night how we are not going to tell them our names because I know they are the kind of people who would do something like that.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    @Danielle0311 ((Hugs)) love. I know that has to be hard. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    TP to my mom today. She has not been very supportive through our whole battle and keeps repeating the normal horrible crap like "you guys just need to go on vacation and relax and it will happen." She refused to believe that something may be wrong with me. Anyways last night I had to tell her we wont be able to come see them this spring because I am being referred to a different provider to be monitored and due to my location will have to fly to where my provider is and so i will use all my vacation time doing that. She asked me why and I said something around the lines of well its been over a year and we need to start getting tested to see if something it not right because we don't want to be wasting our time and she just busted up laughing at me. She followed that with "I guess you are not a fertile mertle like I was". Yeah mom I guess I am not, thanks for pointing that out. And then she went on about how funny it will be that DH has to give a sperm sample. Ive decided not to talk to her about it anymore.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    @SamanthaLaura16 So many ((Hugs)) hun. That sucks so much. I want to TP your mom for those comments. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options

*sil pregnancy mentioned*

When I was pregnant I told SIL our choices for baby names as we were set on them and excited. That was a few months ago, fast forward to now after my loss and my SIL just found out she's having a boy.. Guess what she texted me she's naming her son? Yep, that's right ... This is not the first evil thing she has done towards me.. I'm so mad and hurt I wanna throat punch her 100
    Times!!!!!

This is horrible! I am sorry that happened! My future SIL is pregnant also and I was just thinking last night how we are not going to tell them our names because I know they are the kind of people who would do something like that.

I'm sorry you have a SIL like mine, it's disgusting that people like them intentionally like to hurt their family! I mean, I already experienced a loss isn't that enough for me to be sad about? I don't get it :/

• Options

TP to my mom today. She has not been very supportive through our whole battle and keeps repeating the normal horrible crap like "you guys just need to go on vacation and relax and it will happen." She refused to believe that something may be wrong with me. Anyways last night I had to tell her we wont be able to come see them this spring because I am being referred to a different provider to be monitored and due to my location will have to fly to where my provider is and so i will use all my vacation time doing that. She asked me why and I said something around the lines of well its been over a year and we need to start getting tested to see if something it not right because we don't want to be wasting our time and she just busted up laughing at me. She followed that with "I guess you are not a fertile mertle like I was". Yeah mom I guess I am not, thanks for pointing that out. And then she went on about how funny it will be that DH has to give a sperm sample. Ive decided not to talk to her about it anymore.

OMG how insensitive! I am so sorry you have to deal with those comments and from your mom no less. I wouldn't talk to her about it anymore either! ((Hugs))

• Options
    TP to everyone I work with trying to sabotage my diet!!!  There are too many cookies, cannolis, and treats here today! 
    I would love a cannoli right now.

I have a very mild TP for H. Apparently he had my consent form from the MTX with his papers because he wanted to read it (it lists all the warnings and explains how it works). He went to work late last night to work on some homework for a class he's taking and when he left this office early this morning he just left his papers on the desk, the MTX paper was on top. When he got back in one of his co-workers had put the form into his textbook.

We're not out about all of this to our friends here. His boss knows because he was out of work Tuesday to go with me to the doctor. He said everyone was super nice to him at work this morning. I'm hoping that whoever saw it keeps their mouth shut.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    megrae12 I'm sorry, I'm in the same boat. TP to everyone I work with too.. they're all announcing :( It's so hard. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Fightersince83 are you doing oil pulling with the coconut oil? I was reading about it the other day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"