TTC After a Loss

@blackbird818

I was just stalking FF. Have you called your doctor? (((hugs)))

Re: @blackbird818

• I stalk you sometimes too, blackbird.  I want to TP your ovaries.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Ditto.  (((HUGS)))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Loading the player...
  • I stalked yesterday & wondered this exact same thing. >:D<

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• (((Hugs)))

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • (((hugs)))

• mlal78 said:
    Your chart is insane, I keep looking at it when I do my stalking rounds.  I think a call in to the dr is in order, just to end it.

I know you have pcos, are you on met or anything or do you just do medicated cycles?
    No I'm not on Met or anything. I have done a few medicated cycles with my OB. This was my 3rd med cycle, but my trigger shot was cancelled due to thin lining.

I know you're right about calling the Dr. I guess I've just been stubborn and keep hoping my body will get it together.
  • @blackbird818 - No advice, just ((((HUGS)))).
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • I see your chart when I do my stalks and all I have to say is ((Hugs)). I keep hoping your body will get it together as well. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• mlal78 said:
    mlal78 said:
    Your chart is insane, I keep looking at it when I do my stalking rounds.  I think a call in to the dr is in order, just to end it.

I know you have pcos, are you on met or anything or do you just do medicated cycles?
    No I'm not on Met or anything. I have done a few medicated cycles with my OB. This was my 3rd med cycle, but my trigger shot was cancelled due to thin lining.

I know you're right about calling the Dr. I guess I've just been stubborn and keep hoping my body will get it together.
    I understand the being stubborn/wanting your body to get  it's shit together, but what happens if you end up with a 100+ day cycle?

It sucks balls, and I would hate to see you waste all this time trying to outstubborn your body.  You can't try again with a medicated cycle until this cycle ends right?
    Mlal's right. I know the circumstances are totally different but I waited nearly 100 days after my first D&C hoping my body would get it's shit together.

Don't put yourself through that, call your doc okay?
  • mlal78 said:
    mlal78 said:

I understand the being stubborn/wanting your body to get  it's shit together, but what happens if you end up with a 100+ day cycle?

It sucks balls, and I would hate to see you waste all this time trying to outstubborn your body.  You can't try again with a medicated cycle until this cycle ends right?

ETA: I am saying this from a place of love.  I only went in and got my bw done and a dx because some lovelies here had to kick my ass to do it.
    Well TBH it wouldn't be the first time for a 100+ cycle. Actually got my bfp from one. But I know I can't outstubborn my body (unfortunately). My OB said last month that with my weak/poor-ish response to the medicated cycles it's probably best to move onto a RE at this point. So no more med cycles until we meet with a RE. Which honestly is probably a big reason why I haven't called for the Provera b/c I feel like I'll just have another an-O cycle & neverending cycle again. (I know that is totally irrational, but it's my truth right now)

I appreciate the concern and absolutely feel it coming from a place of love!!
    :-*

(((HUGS))) PC. I will call Monday. No more excuses.
  • Thanks @wickedsugar. They do indeed.
    I hope you know I am going to harass you daily until you call!
  • (((hugs))) <3
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--

Deal. I would expect nothing less PC
    :x. :-*
    Deal. I would expect nothing less PC :x. :-*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"