Pregnant after 35
Options

Our Baby is here!

Baby is here! Baby does not have an official name yet.  He made his debut at 10:59 am on February 25th 2014. Weighing in at 4lb 6 oz and measuring 17 1//2 inches. We were only a gestational age of 32 weeks and 5 days. We were pretty certain that I wouldn't carry him the full 40 weeks, but we were hoping we could make it to somewhere between 36 and 39 weeks where we could have a nice calm planned c-section but that was not how it was meant to be. Even in my belly he was opinionated and did things his own way so we were not that surprised he was making up his own rules. He made his entrance by emergency c-section.  I had a few complications and due to the fibroid tumors I had to have a hysterectomy.  Adam was with us the whole time and was able to follow him to NICU where he was assessed and given support. The important things are, that he is doing well considering he is preemie, and I am recovering well from his birth. We are IN LOVE with this amazing little person!

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

Re: Our Baby is here!

• Options
    kelley72kelley72 member
    edited February 2014

Congratulations!  Thoughts and prayers for your lo's continued health and growth!

edit spelling is hard

• Options
    Congratulations! Post a pic :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! So glad you and LO are doing well. Post a picture if/when you get a chance!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my - Congratulations!!   I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that Baby continues to do well.   And yes, I can't wait to see photos too!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Congratulations on your son and welcome to the world, LO! 

I hope your recovery is swift and smooth. Best wishes!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Oh my gosh, look at your little guy! Congratulations! Glad you are recovering well and I hope you and your little man get to go home together very soon!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh WOW! Congratulations, he is adorable. Hope you have a speedy recovery and you both get home as soon as possible :)
    Master of 'the look' 
  • Options
    Congratulations and hope the two of you continue to do well in your recoveries.

Melissa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Rascus He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!   I came over from parenting over 35 board to check on you.  I hope once you are feeling better we will be seeing you over there.  Trying to pep up the board and I know you had posted there a couple times.  Congratulations, rest up and enjoy that beautiful baby boy ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Glad the two of you are doing well, Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    Congrats!

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    Congratulations!  He is such a cutie!   I hope your recovery and his growth continue to go well.  It's great to hear that he seems to be off to a good start despite his rather dramatic early entrance to the outside world!
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Awww, congratulations mama! He sure looks sweet, I'm glad he's doing well. Sorry you had a hard time. Hope you have a nice long time to heal.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Thank you evveryone!  He is doing so well :)  He has had all of his ivs removed and just has his PICC line in.  He was just moved out of the isolette today and into a crib.  He still isn't nursing/bottle feeding but they are getting more aggressive with that.  He only spent 24 hours under the bili light and then it was removed.  We are so blessed with how well he is doing :)

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

• Options
    Congrats on your beautiful boy! It's awesome that he's doing so well. Hope your recovery is going nicely too.
  • Options
    He is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"