February 2013 Moms
Options

I Am Back!!!

I survived the TN Bar....barely.  Not sure about whether I passed it, but I survived it in spite of EVERYTHING that went wrong.  First, on Saturday night DD suddenly decided, after months of sleeping alone in her crib, the she was going to have a melt down.  We were up all night.  Sunday night and Monday night she slept in our bed in a desperate attempt to get some sleep then Monday night (the night before day 1) DH took her downstairs to the guest room at around 2 in the morning because we were all still awake which was awesome because I proceeded to get up at 5 to drive to the test site.  I drove there, tested from 8-12 pumped on my lunch break then tested again 1-4:30.  Spent almost 2 hours in the car driving home, slept miserable and did it again the next day except the next day I forgot my lunch....Wednesday was really great because we are not allowed to bring in any food and my morning sickness kicked in and the empty stomach really did not help matters.  I got up to go to the bathroom just to get some fresh air at one point so I did not vomit and because I was literally falling asleep...I am not hopeful about these test results which means all that studying will be a waste of time, but at least it is over for now.  :/
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: I Am Back!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"