July 2013 Moms

Babies Gonna Baby in the Middle of the Night (MOTN Roll Call)

Bed time was 9. She woke up three times already. I think it's going to be a Roll call kind of night.

Damn you, Tooth SIX! Daaaammnnnnn youuuoooooo!

Here's hoping all of the other babies are sleeping well.

Re: Babies Gonna Baby in the Middle of the Night (MOTN Roll Call)

• Mine is sleeping super well. I wish I was :( I have insomnia tonight. *sigh* 

On a side note: Seriously thinking about unliking a breastfeeding support page that I follow on FB. The amount of anti-vaxers are ridiculous. And anyone who is anti-vax never says anything -.- Might be hated on there...
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Tooth six is a little bastard, isn't it? I think it's the tooth. It's been poking out and swollen for a week. Second night in a row where he's up every hour or two. He's been fighting all forms of sleep for two days and two nights.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Went to the neurologist today and we're trying out some new medicines for my restless leg syndrome. I'm really hoping they work. M is up drinking a bottle and then hopefully she'll go back down and hopefully I can get some rest and relief tonight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is sleeping super well. I wish I was :( I have insomnia tonight. *sigh* 

On a side note: Seriously thinking about unliking a breastfeeding support page that I follow on FB. The amount of anti-vaxers are ridiculous. And anyone who is anti-vax never says anything -.- Might be hated on there...
    @TheLittleRedM - it doesn't sound like a supportive page at all. Sorry about the insomnia. Hopefully you can be sleeping like your baby soon! ;)
    Tooth six is a little bastard, isn't it? I think it's the tooth. It's been poking out and swollen for a week. Second night in a row where he's up every hour or two. He's been fighting all forms of sleep for two days and two nights.
    @fieldpetal, it's particularly ruthless. Sorry you guys are having a rough night, too. Hope things settle down for him and you. Sidebar: Our peanuts are just 2 days apart! (Maybe we talked about that before. I forget. But then, I can't remember much anymore.)
  • emmanemm said:
    Went to the neurologist today and we're trying out some new medicines for my restless leg syndrome. I'm really hoping they work. M is up drinking a bottle and then hopefully she'll go back down and hopefully I can get some rest and relief tonight.
    @emmanemm, my girl! Sorry about the RLS :( That can't be fun at all. FX that the new meds help out!
  • I'm still up. DD is almost out. I'm so ready for sleep. Zzzzz
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • My kid is sleeping after waking up at 12:45. My dog is going to die. He pooped in our bedroom when I was in the nursery. He can't be trusted in our bedroom by himself, but H was admitted to the hospital, so I had to leave him alone. He pooped. I stuck him in his crate. He barks. I spray him with water. Rinse. Repeat. I am in no mood to deal with a dog who is acting out.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • MRads said:
    My kid is sleeping after waking up at 12:45. My dog is going to die. He pooped in our bedroom when I was in the nursery. He can't be trusted in our bedroom by himself, but H was admitted to the hospital, so I had to leave him alone. He pooped. I stuck him in his crate. He barks. I spray him with water. Rinse. Repeat. I am in no mood to deal with a dog who is acting out.
    Woah, @MRads! That's awful :( I'm sorry about the dog pooping, but you said your H was admitted to the hospital!? What's going on? Is this the same sick where you bet that he wouldn't die? Hope everything is okay.  >:D<
  • @eaglewife, lol yea it is. He's dragging this bet out ;) He has pneumonia and tested positive for h1 n1. B caught a stomach bug and passed it to H. he's just sick and dehydrated, so he's getting pumped with fluids and antibiotics to kick these out of his system.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • MRads said:
    @eaglewife, lol yea it is. He's dragging this bet out ;) He has pneumonia and tested positive for h1 n1. B caught a stomach bug and passed it to H. he's just sick and dehydrated, so he's getting pumped with fluids and antibiotics to kick these out of his system.
    Ugh. :( Hope they kick it out of him quick and it doesn't circle back to you and B. 
  • MRadsMRads member
    edited February 2014
    Well, fortunately Ben already had h1n1, and the drs don't think he's be able to contract it again, so if there is a positive from your baby having the flu, there it is. And thank you.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • @mrads hope your husband feels better!

We've been up for a little over an hour here. ..
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • MRads said:
    Well, fortunately Ben already had h1n1, and the drs don't think he's be able to contract it again, so if there is a positive from your baby having the flu, there it is. And thank you.
    I'm sorry :( I guess I missed that your little guy had the flu. That's so scary. Is he all clear of it now?
  • Up for the third time for my normal once a night pacifier run kid. I am surprisingly quite awake which disgusts me. DH is peacefully sleeping. He doesn't know it yet but he is on the next round.

• @mrads hope the hubby gets better quick!

I can't sleep. I'm freaked out about being pregnant. Just fed my LO and I'm laying in bed wondering if I should go piss on a stick again.

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • And... She took a shit.
    Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LO is on fourth wake up, third nurse since going down at 7. He's now officially a worse sleeper than DS1, who started STTN at 7 mos, 1 day. Sigh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So, a big no-go on these new meds. I was really hoping that we weren't going to have to try the stronger ones, but it looks like that's what's going to end up happening. Ugh ugh ugh! :((

I hope dd didn't wake up again and you were able to get some rest, bump crushie! @eaglewife.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mommy1stTimerMommy1stTimer member
    edited February 2014
    Dear Harper,
    I gave in & put you in bed with us, why you no go to sleep?
    Love,
    Mommy who needs to get up in 2 1/2 hours
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • @mrads I hope your h gets better soon!!

We decided to buy LO breathable crib bumpers because he kept getting stuck. Here we are awake anyways. Doh!
    I blame it on the fact that mh thought it was cute to let him drink out of his glass and how he kept coming back for more. Yup a true Pepsi baby here.
  • Well it's morning time for us now, but we had quite the night.

He fell asleep very easily and slept for four hours. Then he woke himself up by practicing his crawling skills. He was up for an hour. Slept for two more hours and woke himself again by crawling to the end of his crib and hitting his head. Thankfully he fell asleep much much quicker that time.

This happened the night before too.

It's cute, because I know he really really wants to crawl and it almost seems like he is dreaming about it, but I also worry about him hurting himself so I haven't been sleeping very soundly even when he's sleeping.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Also a July 2013 Mom!
  • @eaglewife Oh I didn't know our LOs are two days apart! That's so cool. D's bday is 7/9, when is your LO's?

@emmanemm I really hope you find something that works. RLS seems like an awful thing to have.

Well LO slept from 1 to 5, except for two mini wake ups where he put himself back to sleep. That's the most he's slept since Monday. I'm going to attempt for him to sleep in the crib at least another hour.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thanks for the well wishes.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Unknown boycott of PnP. Fuuuuuuuuuck. X_X

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• @MRads hope your DH gets better soon!

Bonus: 

• @MRads, I hope your DH gets better and that life is relatively easy for you while he's away.

We were up quite a bit last night. But DH is taking more early morning wake ups so I got to sleep from 3-6!
  • EagleWife said:

MRads said:

I'm sorry :( I guess I missed that your little guy had the flu. That's so scary. Is he all clear of it now?

He had it back in January. He is fine, although, he lost weight with the flu and hasn't gained any since, so were working through that.

And thank you.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • After T being up for over an hour, she went down around 1:45am. Amazingly she slept until around 6:30.

However my husband woke me up at 4am vomiting because of food poisoning. Ugh
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • MRads said:

My kid is sleeping after waking up at 12:45. My dog is going to die. He pooped in our bedroom when I was in the nursery. He can't be trusted in our bedroom by himself, but H was admitted to the hospital, so I had to leave him alone. He pooped. I stuck him in his crate. He barks. I spray him with water. Rinse. Repeat. I am in no mood to deal with a dog who is acting out.

MRads I hope YH feels better soon!

Is this out of character for your dog? Sounds like he might be stressed out. :o(
    He's an Italian Greyhound. He's always stressed out. But he didnt have to poop. He doesn't like to be left alone and he lets us know. He's also on steroids for Addison's and he's on a few other meds. Short answer is that he knows better.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • martyn17 said:
    After T being up for over an hour, she went down around 1:45am. Amazingly she slept until around 6:30. However my husband woke me up at 4am vomiting because of food poisoning. Ugh
    @martyn17 - ugh!! Sorry. :( There are so many sick dudes out there. Guys, get better already!
    Glad that LO slept well for you, though!
  • EagleWife said:
    martyn17 said:
    After T being up for over an hour, she went down around 1:45am. Amazingly she slept until around 6:30. However my husband woke me up at 4am vomiting because of food poisoning. Ugh
    @martyn17 - ugh!! Sorry. :( There are so many sick dudes out there. Guys, get better already!
    Glad that LO slept well for you, though!
    Thanks, DH is at home resting today.  Luckily techniques to sooth T and DH are similar, calming tones, liquids, and back pats :)

Hopefully we can all sleep at least 4 un-interupted hours tonight.  Fingers crossed!!
  • ramy3695 said:
    Iris was up three times between 1 and 4. This is a considerable improvement from the night before where she was up from 1-4. I just want to sleep. How is it possible that both of my kids have been awful sleepers? Number three better give me a break.
    This is exactly how I am feeling these days, @ramy3695.  Don't worry, you are not alone--I was dealt the shitty lottery ticket in the sleep lottery, too.  Actually, in retrospect, DS1 was not that bad--he only woke up maybe once a night between 5-7 months, and started STTN at 7 months--I feel like there is no end in sight with DS2. He was up FIVE times between 7pm-6am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• In 6 mo she will have all her teeth, and you'll be sound asleep while I'm in teething hell. No teeth here yet. :\
  • In 6 mo she will have all her teeth, and you'll be sound asleep while I'm in teething hell. No teeth here yet. :\
    @ChrissieMeas, hopefully Sully will sleep through the teething pain by the time he gets them. OR have no pain at all! 

She let me look at her teeth today and I see that it's actually #6 and #7 on their way in, both of the upper lateral incisors, which are due in at "9-13 months" I really need to stop looking at the tooth charts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"