February 2014 Moms

Damn marines...

My husbands deployment has been extended another 3 months. He's only met his daughter over Skype and won't be meeting her in person until she's over a year old, I've never felt such pain in my life
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Two Best Days Of My Life. Our wedding day & homecoming after a long 8 month long deployment.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Damn marines...

• Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry. This must be awful for both of you. You're amazing and so strong for going through this
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • I'm so sorry.
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry, love!

imageimage
  • Ugh..thats awful. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I'm so sorry. Sending ((hugs)) to you!
  • I'm so unbelievably sorry. That's so hard. Sending you fellow military wife love and support. ((Hugs))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm really sorry you're dealing with this. ((Hugs))
  • My gosh, I can't even imagine. I'm sorry. (((Hugs)))
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry. I can't believe they can so that!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• I'm so sorry. I can't believe they can so that!

Lol they don't care about families at all! Sucks!!!

Two Best Days Of My Life. Our wedding day & homecoming after a long 8 month long deployment.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • adeleon829adeleon829 member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks ladies, just hearing the news broke me down. I finally accepted the original deployment, missing birth and some of her first year but now this made me just break down.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ((Hugs)). I don't know how military spouses do it. Thank you to you and your family for making that sacrifice.
  • I'm so sorry.

image image
  • Im so sorry. i can not even imagine the pain you are feeling. My brother is a Marine and was supposed to be home this month but they moved it back to December 2014 for when he can come home. So I understand the disappointment. But i do not know how I would be able to handle it being my husband. I am so very sorry.....
    DD1 Jaydyn Rose DOB 3/13/08
    DD2 Kaydence Lynn-Marie DOB 1/3/10
    DS1 EDD 2/28/14 (Yayyy it's a boy!)
    Anniv. 10/14/03 Travis Allen-Eugene 

We met young, we fell in love. Nothing can stand between us. We will always be strong as long as we have eachother. I will whisper in your ear the thing we shall never forget. True love never dies. Me and you till the end.

Tickers won't work for me D: I don't know why :(
  • I'm so sorry :-(. Thank you for the sacrifices you and your family are making everyday. Really, I mean that... I am grateful for you.

• I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now, but thank you and your family for the sacrifices you make for our country.

Thoughts and prayers for you.
  • I am so sorry!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo image_zpsc87e7796.jpg
  • I am so so sorry :( i can only imagine at this point. They do make it very hard on families. The stress is bad but the constant worry is killer. Gotta try hatd not to. I understand the disappountment & sadness. Not fully, yet. But I do get it.
    Ooo- on a tiny, tiny possibly exciting side note..... on 9Mar they get to wear sleeves up in their desert cammies :):) as if they arent good lookin enough in uniform, now they go back to rollin their sleeves lol.
    I was lucky enough that my husband just hit the fleet & was able to take his paternity leave. But he will be gone a good majority of the next 10 months, then on a Meu to the mediterranian for 9-12 more.
    Sooo. It sucks, but do you record your daughter doing things? So that he can see what shes been up to, other than Skype? Maybe as she grows you can do some cute crafts projects, like painting her feet & hands and 'stamping' them onto canvas. Idk just stuff to keep you busy. Hard to keep your mind busy when youre missin someone like that though.
  • I am so very sorry, what a very hard situation. Wish neither of you had to go through this. What a sweet reunion that will be when he comes home!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I'm so sorry hun.(((HUGS)))  This is exactly why I have so much respect for military families. 

• Holy crap. That's so hard, and it's just not right. Praying that he's home as soon as possible. <3
  • I'm so sorry! Thank you to your family for your husband's service. Big hugs
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh my heart hurts for you both! Im so sorry =( You are such a strong woman! Sending you lots of T&P!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so so sorry :( i can only imagine at this point. They do make it very hard on families. The stress is bad but the constant worry is killer. Gotta try hatd not to. I understand the disappountment & sadness. Not fully, yet. But I do get it.
    Ooo- on a tiny, tiny possibly exciting side note..... on 9Mar they get to wear sleeves up in their desert cammies :):) as if they arent good lookin enough in uniform, now they go back to rollin their sleeves lol.
    I was lucky enough that my husband just hit the fleet & was able to take his paternity leave. But he will be gone a good majority of the next 10 months, then on a Meu to the mediterranian for 9-12 more.
    Sooo. It sucks, but do you record your daughter doing things? So that he can see what shes been up to, other than Skype? Maybe as she grows you can do some cute crafts projects, like painting her feet & hands and 'stamping' them onto canvas. Idk just stuff to keep you busy. Hard to keep your mind busy when youre missin someone like that though.

Thanks Hun! And yes I cannot wait until he's home with them rolled sleeves hahhaa !! Oh mannn!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you againnnn! I'm use to this lifestyle by now, but my heart aches for my daughter. And i feel so bad for my DH, I know he's hurting more than I am. He's never said he's wanted to come home before b/c he loves his job. Now it's all he says is he just wants to be home. *tears**

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"