July 2013 Moms

The Bachelor check in

Thought we could use yet another check in ;) just finished watching last nights episode. It seems pretty obvious the whole thing with Andi was whipped up by producers to try to have another twist to try to make the end of the show different than the previous season. I just don't see how realistically she ever actually liked him and then did such a 180 (of course "realistic" is relative since the whole premise of the show is pretty unrealistic). And Nikki's horse back riding attire? GTFO. Who wears that outfit, period, let alone on a horse?

So who do you think it will be? Nikki or Clare? Just curious what all the other J13 Bachelor watchers are thinking!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Bachelor check in

• It's gonna be Clare. 100%. I don't get why he is even letting it drag out other than the fact that he wants to be famous and kids women.
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG. I lost it when I saw what she was wearing to go riding. WTF. DH just laughed at me as I yelled at the screen....and then I saw how both of them ride and I seriously hope the horse wrangler was right off screen -.- Horses used for trail rides like that are saints IMO. 

Anywhoo....Yes, definite set up. I'd love to see Andi as the bachelorette though :) 

And agreed, Claire is definitely his pick. I hate when they drag people out like this when there is an obvious winner. Those two are certainly suited for each other, though. 
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That outfit was horrible! I went on about it for like 5 minutes. Also agree it will be Claire & I think they will have tons of drama after the show.
  • Clare for sure.

And the Andi thing. My friend was like, "woo-hoo she let him have it." I figured she wanted out anyway. She didn't really know if she liked him. Her family wasn't behind it and it was just bizarre. And she's obviously never dated someone from another country or culture. English isn't his first language. He's not being a jerk (usually). It's how he explains himself the best he can (I think).

The women tell all should be interesting.
  • It's gonna be nicki. He let her meet Camila and Carla and when Claire asked if she could meet them he never once mentioned Nicki had already met them. Just my gut feeling. And yeah, Nickis fashion choices usually suck.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG Nikki's outfit. Hideous doesn't even cut it. I have a feeling it will be Nikki--maybe because of meeting Camilla. It's weird she's the only one who's met her.

I think the whole Andi thing was so bizarre. What was she expecting him to say? She didn't want him, so why did it matter what his reaction was? I feel like she was expecting him to cry or beg her to stay. I liked her up until then.

Is anyone else annoyed by Juan Pablo? He always greets the girls the same awkward way--pulling his shoulders in and giving a goofy smile--he looks like a little girl. I guess I see the appeal of him, but he seems effeminate and cocky to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have a huge love/hate relationship with The Bachelor series. Must catch up on Tuesday's train wreck during nap time tomorrow!
  • I cannot stand Juan Pablo. I think it will be Nikki.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Well, great guys, I have Nikki's horseback riding outfit in 2 colors.

Kidding ;)

I also thought that Clare was a lock, but Nikki meeting the kid also made me wonder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Good point, I was thinking it would be Clare too but I forgot Nikki had met his daughter. Nikki seems really fake to me, like she just wants to get married regardless of who it is. I think he has stronger chemistry with Clare.

• @spartanmama, LOL at squee :) I agree the teaser for the finale makes it look like he won't propose. My prediction is he will propose but then they'll break up three months later!

• Nikki's outfit was bizarre. DH's first comment though? "She's chestier than I thought". When I rolled my eyes at him he stated, "well where else am I going to look with that ridiculous outfit??" Touché DH.

Juan Pablo weirds me out. @fieldpetal nailed it with the awkward hunch thing. And sometimes he squees. No grown man should make that sound.

I think he's not proposing. He doesn't seem that into either of them. He wanted the opera girl.

Yes! He does squee! What the hell is that?!

That's a good point about the opera singer.

I liked Renee. IM glad she's gone. She can do better than JP.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I read the spoilers for the end so I won't comment any further on that...,

But I'm not a Juan Pablo fan. He seems to enjoy when the women are sad. He gets off on it. "Look at me. Look at me. It's ok. Look at me. Look at me." Ugh!
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • i say nikki he introduced her to his daughter! 
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"