November 2014 Moms
Options

Calling all Crossfit/ Paleo Moms!

RobinandDJRobinandDJ member
edited February 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Any other ladies out there who crossfit or follow the Paleo diet?! I have been doing crossfit to drop the baby weight from my daughter and I'm an addict! Today was actually my first WOD since I had my BFP and it was crazy how out of breath I was from a seemingly easy workout. I will be competing in the open and my first team competition in April! Looking for support and other motivation from other crossfit mammas!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Calling all Crossfit/ Paleo Moms!

• Options
    I eat mostly primal. I even managed to keep it up, for the most part (cheated a little more than normal), while pregnant with DS. 
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Paleo momma over here! I started eating {mostly} primal about two moths ago. The transition was not really hard for me but I am hoping I can keep it up throughout pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey there! I am also a die hard crossfitter! I was looking for other moms out there who wanna keep up the WODs. I follow crossfit mom right now, they post the open WODs scaled down for pregnant women. :) I was paleo for the last year but switched to vegetarian... It's quite the struggle!
  • Options
    I just did the open WOD rx and I am sooo sore! I am probably going to drop out of the open for the remaining weeks just because I don't want to kill myself. However, crossfitmom does say to keep up with your normal routine in the first trimester if you can. So that is what I am going to try and do! I use cf as a way to control stress and anxiety and I can't imagine not doing it during this pregnancy.

I eat paleo about 50/50 but I mostly just eat clean. No processed anything and especially no sugar or added salt! I gained 50 pounds with my daughter and I am not about to make that mistake again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    etoile7etoile7 member
    edited March 2014
    Hi everyone! I've been mostly primal for over 2 years now. I still eat gluten-free grains on occasion (more right now because I have been craving carbs) and very occasionally some beans too. I tried Crossfit once, but it was way to intense for me. I'm more into walking, yoga, and natural play (I am a nanny for two toddlers). Glad to see some other like minded moms on the board! Where is everyone from?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"