September 2013 Moms

A little scared...

Ok a LOT scared. Zozo is getting a bronchoscopy tomorrow. They want to make sure that she doesn't have any blockages in her airway or any other issues (she has hemangioma which could've grown below the vocal chords - @plarios - they are finally doing it). I know she needs to have it and that they'll take care of her, but my mind just can't stop racing and thinking of all the things that may go wrong with anesthesia or the procedure. And then what if they find out something really bad that requires a lot of other invasive procedures. Argh I just hate that my baby is going through so much and I'm terrified something will go wrong. I know I need to stay positive, I'm just freaking out a little.

Re: A little scared...

• It is very hard but stay strong. I am sure she'll be fine. Lots of T&P's from me.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through all that, it must be really difficult (or impossible) not to worry. It's tough that your family has to deal with all this but at least they are doing something to hopefully get you more answers to help DD. Positive thoughts, prayers, and internet hugs to all of you :) keep us updated!
  • Loading the player...
  • She will be great, but I understand your worry. Good luck. I'm sending lots of T&P your way. Keep us posted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I'm sorry that you all have to go through this. Praying that everything goes smoothly and the doctors get her all better. Please keep us updated. Lots of positive vibes your way!
  • Sending love! She's been through a ton and hopefully this will be the last of it. Hang in there.

• Thoughts and prayers for you and your LO! I hope everything goes as well as possible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Sending many thoughts and prayers!
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you for all the encouragement ladies. It helps. I'll send an update tomorrow after the procedure. 
  • eyriseyris member
    edited February 2014
    Thinking of both of you.  Good luck, hoping for the best outcome!
    My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• ::hugs:: she's going to do great. You both are two beautiful and strong girls and besides... We got your back!
  • PlariosPlarios member
    edited February 2014
    I'm so sorry, I know that feeling! Just know that this is for the better, so she can finally be able to breathe and you can know for a fact what exactly is going on. From my experience, the process before the bronch and right after was hard, but I felt so relieved at the same time. I asked the staff what I should expect after the bronch, just because I like to prepare myself, maybe that could put some of your thoughts at ease? Ask any and every question! That helped me a lot. Sending lots of T&PS your way! And please keep us updated!
    ETA: please allow yourself to let your emotions be, I was trying to be strong, but I felt so much better after I was able to cry it out. But that's just me- I'm pretty emotional...
  • T&ps and GL !

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Will be thinking if you guys!
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Sending positive vibes your way!
  • Keeping you guys in my thoughts today!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 1.5.13 - EDD 9.5.13 - Ysabella Sofia born 9.12.13
  • I'm sorry you're going through this, but she'll do great I'm sure! Thinking of you!
  • I'm sorry you guys are dealing with this.  I would be terrified too, just because I worry about stuff like that. 

I hope everything goes well today and that the findings are such that they don't indicate any more procedures.  You all are in my thoughts!

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Will be thinking of you and your beautiful little girl tomorrow. Big hugs >:D<
  • I'm so sorry. How did she handle the procedure? How is she doing now?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I have been having trouble getting the bump on my phone so I am just seeing this...I hope it went ok! Glad it is behind you and your sweet girl

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @imakeeff0rts and @JamieWM it went well. They discovered a 60% blockage in her airway (which they think used to be 90%) but they think it's treatable via drugs. She was such a little champ. We got some smiles and laughters last night too when we got home even though i know her throat must've been sore. And she woke up ready to play. So i'm being hopeful that this is treatable and it'll go away. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"