Multiples
Options

2 twins misscarriages pregnant again twins

Hi, i have had 2 natural twins miscarriages one at 9 weeks second at 18 weeks due to a uterine septum that was removed in Dec last year. Now i am pregnant 7weeks went to doctor today and theres two sacks again but one heartbeat so far... Have to go back next week to see a high risk doctor and check for second heartbeat.... Has this happened to any of you before? Doctor said it might be hidden.... I dont know if this is possible. DH and I are baffled and the doctor too he said i must be dropping two eggs every time. Im so scared i just want healthy babies. Please advise

Re: 2 twins misscarriages pregnant again twins

• Options
    Sorry for your prior losses!

How did he check for the heartbeat?
    I saw both mine at 6 weeks, but I think the quality of the ultrasound plays into it. You should be able to see (the flashes) and hear it by 8 weeks I think via u/s. When do you go back?

I wouldn't worry and would trust your doctor. Hope everything turns out ok! Thoughts and prayers.
    It's a boy and a girl!

• Options
    We just saw the light flicker and couldnt find the next one thats why he told us to go next week and ill be 8 weeks next thursday He did a Vag sono.... Last time we saw them right away at 6weeks .... I just wanted to know if theres a possibility of the second sack to have a baby later on... Hoping for the best thank u so much for ur prayers much appreciated and needed :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you go back to page 2 and find the thread "vanishing twin" my story is posted there. It's very possible for that empty sac to turn into a baby still. Although at that point he was visible but just barely and could have been easily missed. I hope it can give you at least some peace of mind until your next sono. T&P GL!

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Options
    It is possible that there is a second baby.  My aunt had 5 sets of fraternal twins- so every one of her pregnancies was a twin pregnancy.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies will check that out Melissa
  • Options
    Don't have experience. Just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Sending T&Ps.
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • Options
    I don't have experience, but wanted to say that I am so sorry for your losses and that I will be sending happy thoughts your way!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    LucyRicardo3LucyRicardo3 member
    edited February 2014
    oh, I remember you!! Congrats on your pregnancy! I think my girls' HB were visible at my 7ish (maybe 8?) week abdominal u/s..
    Prayers and hugs for a healthy full term pregnancy!! Keep us posted!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options
    Yes Lucy I cant believe it happened again i feel very scared and blessed praying for a good outcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"