October 2012 Moms
Options

Coming soon: Social Groups!

Exciting news about a new community feature!

Coming soon: Social Groups! 

What are social groups? This feature will allow members to create personalized groups, invite-only groups and private groups on The Bump. 

There will be three types of groups users can create. Social groups can be 1) public; 2) invite only to post but visible to all; or 3) private - invite only to post and invite only to view.

One thing to note: Social groups will not be moderated by The Bump, but it is expected you follow the same community rules while in the groups. Private or not, we urge you not to share any personal information.

Look out for this new feature next week!

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Re: Coming soon: Social Groups!

• Options
    I'm totally get flashbacks to high school when I wasn't cool enough for some clicks! Seems like a bad idea in a way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exciting!
  • Options
    I was guard toooooo!!!!!! I never played an instrument, but I had a band director and guard instructor offer to adopt me when I moved out of state so I could stay to be section leader. I was a beast on a rifle. :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I was a cheerleader in middle school and played flute in concert band. In high school I was in guard in marching band, played flute and oboe throughout high school in concert band, and played flute in jazz band. In college, I turned back to cheer leading for a D3 school since the marching band was not quite the same as what it was in high school. I am the epitome of band geek/cheerleader confusion.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

CnAnA said:

Band trips taught me that trumpet or trombone players kiss better than clarinet players. So there's that. Don't judge me. (There were no flutes involved.)

Drummers.... can't stay away. They were all dudesluts.
    The percussion was either creepy weird, or girls. The trumpets were mansluts in our band.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @LauraT25 I revise my statement. Male trumpet and trombone players kiss better than make clarinet players. I'm sure you are an amazing kisser. ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Uummmm... I pretty much love that so many of you marched. AND did guard!!! Swoon. ;;)

@Angelacz87 I teach at a university! It's super fun and I love it. The pay.... It's not the best but I enjoy doing it.

OP- no thanks to the private group things.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options

clrgrdfrk said:

Uummmm... I pretty much love that so many of you marched. AND did guard!!! Swoon. ;;)

@Angelacz87 I teach at a university! It's super fun and I love it. The pay.... It's not the best but I enjoy doing it.

OP- no thanks to the private group things.

Oooh... so is that your primary career @clrgrdfrk or is it side action?
    I still think of myself as a sahm. By no means could I live off of it. It's more out fun money than anything.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    Concussed cheerleader here. We weren't all mean girls :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"