Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Cold turkey sleep weaning/training help

So ds2 will be 6 months on the 12th he can roll from back to belly but not back yet. We are currently napping in the swing swaddled( barely fits) from 12-230/3 and again if we are home from 530-615 goes down for the night at 745-8 his morning nap is all over the place bc I have to take ds to preschool and whatnot so he cat naps in the car but wakes as soon as I open door. We use the magic sleep suit at night and it worked for about a month he was waking once at 3 am to eat then back down till 8 , and all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore- I put him down at 730 last night bc he skipped his late nap and he was up at 10-130-330-6- and up for the day around 810 the thing is everytime he wakes he wants to eat, I cut down the bottles to 3/4 oz at night bc he gets PLENTY to eat during the day . He will not go back to sleep without a bottle( a paci won't do) so I'm thinking it's become a habit. tonight I was thinking of ditching the suit and going cold turkey with just a sleep sack for warmth and seeing how he does, then slowly weaning him from the swaddle in the swing ( that's really the only substantial nap he takes ) .. Any thoughts? Sorry this was so long Im just trying to justify this in my head- with my first being such a great sleeper I'm at a loss..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cold turkey sleep weaning/training help

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"