September 2012 Moms
Options

Been gone for a LOOOONG time...

So.. I'm back for a variety of reasons - but for my 2012 baby I'm back just browsing - we've had a lot of illness for our little girl.  Pretty much constant sickness despite egg allergy diagnosis and ear tubes :(  We are now going grain free in hopes maybe her gut is messed up (we are so grasping at straws) we are also hoping to change or remove her from daycare.  

It looks like everyone else is growing and happy and doing well?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Been gone for a LOOOONG time...

• Options

Hey! I just saw your name in a thread someone linked earlier today. Sorry you are having so many allergy issues. Hope you get them all sorted out. There are some other bumpies who have little ones with allergies as well, maybe they can help troubleshoot.

My DD grew out of hers thank goodness.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Its not so much allergies - its immune - we have an egg allergy - but thats really not been a big deal (made a huge impact though :) )

The grain free is a hope that maybe her gut is screwed up and by removing grains it can heal.. we dont' know - she doesn't stay healthy for a week ... ever.. :)

I hope I was nice on whatever linked back to me :)  I can be grumpy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its not so much allergies - its immune - we have an egg allergy - but thats really not been a big deal (made a huge impact though :) )

The grain free is a hope that maybe her gut is screwed up and by removing grains it can heal.. we dont' know - she doesn't stay healthy for a week ... ever.. :)

I hope I was nice on whatever linked back to me :)  I can be grumpy
    Ha. It was not grumpy. Grain free is not easy. Good luck and I hope it works to ease some of her sickness.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Welcome back! Sorry your DD has been so sick, that sounds so miserable!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Its kind of our norm :(  So I'm sure it is but we are used to it and so though frusterated and want better for her - we aren't struggling or anything - you know?
  • Options
    Welcome back! Hope the grain-free plan gives you both some relief.

• Options
    Glad you're back. I hope you can figure out how to help your DD, poor thing.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    Grain for now.. we are trying 30 days - so no corn, potatoes, oats, rice, gluten, .. umm.. yeah.  She can have coconut flour, nut flours.. and then fruit, veg (minus corn), meat, and dairy - She's not supposed to have beans either.

Sadly we are hopeful but doing this more to get some people (including my chiro) off our back for not trying it.
  • Options
    He is in to total health and he believes very strongly into paleo diet.  He's kind of more then a chiro and he's seen my daughter since she was 3 days old and me for over 6 years.  I had a minor break down in the office on Monday after she got yet another fever.  No one seems to be listening - and even when they do .. they shrug and say well spring is coming - the poor kids been through a lot.

The ENT wants to take her adnoids, the Ped wants us to avoid it at all costs until 2 at least.  Its been a diseaster
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"