November 2013 Moms

NBR- T's & P's please!

edited February 2014 in November 2013 Moms
Hi girls, I've been seeing a lot of posts/replies regarding cancer, and I just wanted to let all of you know that I am keeping each of you in my daily prayers. Also, I am asking for the same from you today. One of my dearest friends was diagnosed last year with glioblastoma. The doctors removed a grapefruit sized tumor and he has been undergoing treatment ever since with zero regrowth. Last month he went for his regular MRI, and they found that the tumor had grown back and was putting pressure on the thalamus making it inoperable.

This is one of the BEST men I have ever known, and my heart is broken. He has a 3 year old daughter who is just precious. His wife is not handling this well, and is basically doing some really messed up stuff in order to cope. The doctor basically told him he's got 3 weeks. My heart is so heavy for him and this little girl and his wife. I'm just asking for a quick T&P that the family can be strong and get through this. Thanks everyone, so sorry for the long post- I just needed to get it out.

Edit- TMI

Re: NBR- T's & P's please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"