April 2014 Moms
Options

Big belly problems you just have to laugh at...

2»

Re: Big belly problems you just have to laugh at...

• Options
    For all you ladies doing the socks and shoes contortion acts I have what I have dubbed my personal miracle! If you have stairs in your house they make life so much easier. I sit on the stairs with my feet two steps down and I can actually reach my feet and tie my shoes! Then to get up I drop my feet a couple more steps and use the rail to haul myself up. First thought is that stairs and wicked pregnant would not go together but it's been a lifesaver.

In big belly news I knocked my poor cat off the stool she was sitting on this morning. She was exactly belly height and took the full hit of me turning around.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My biggest complaint is shaving and not being able to see anything.

My belly also mops up water on the counter.

My son loves it as a pillow watching cartoons too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BiggerinRealLife - I pee on my hands because, why not?

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    My DH made the comment that the counter in the bathroom is almost too high, but I think it's perfect because I can put the belly on the counter when I lean over! This of course invariably leads to me getting water on the lower half of my shirt at night...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Spreading legs to pick things up otherwise it hits my legs and I can't reach the floor. Trying to get things in our tall washing machine is becoming a pita
  • Options
    I bump into things at work all the time. I keep forgetting that sucking in doesn't help and I can't fit through all the small gaps I used to. Showering with SO and switching places in the shower had become very difficult and I almost always knock a bottle over. Then SO makes me bend down to get it because he thinks it's hilarious and always makes a joke about farting in my face. In my dream house, I want a giant shower with two shower heads.
    Why do my boobs look so good?image
    Then I peed on a stick...image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"