1st Trimester

when did you start showing?

I'm 32 y.o., 6 weeks along with baby #1. I know it's different for everyone, but how many weeks were you when you really started showing? Thanks!

Re: when did you start showing?

• I started around 19 weeks
  • With my first it was near 16 weeks when I could wake up in the morning with a bump.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Loading the player...
  • 20 weeks

It's a BOY

• edited February 2014
    Theresat858 - I'm new here -don't see a search feature. I just want to say that I feel the attitude is really unnecessary. If you don't want to answer a question twice, then don't. No problem.
  • JessicaAnnSchroeder - Sadly, there are a lot of bitches on this website!  

I switched to www.babycenter.com - MUCH better.  I just came back here out of curiousity and found these bitchy replies to your question.   Get out now :) xoxo

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 18 weeks for my first pregnancy
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was told theres trolls here lol
    Some ppl ( trolls) have the time to scroll threw 100's of threads.
    But like most of us, We dont!!
    So dont let some troll upset u!
    It's not good for the baby.

I switched to www.babycenter.com - MUCH better.  I just came back here out of curiousity and found these bitchy replies to your question.   Get out now :) xoxo

If babycenter is soooo much better, why do you feel the need to come back here?

• 20 weeks with DD
    16 weeks with DS

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• SmilyJess said:

I was told theres trolls here lol
    Some ppl ( trolls) have the time to scroll threw 100's of threads.
    But like most of us, We dont!!
    So dont let some troll upset u!
    It's not good for the baby.

Stress won't harm your baby. Stop that.

You have to give to get. Reading & using the search function are a part of being a community member. It's not, shockingly, just all about you, your needs & wants.

Text speak should stay on your phone. It makes you look uneducated.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Babycenter? You know I have an account there too, right? I might have to take a turn. Buwhaha I haven't posted there in years. But I might, just for you...

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Are you stupid? Stress wont hurt the baby? But im the uneducated one ugh?
    Haha your a FUCKING joke too!!
    And im new also i dont see a search button. And i dont think because someone post something thats already been posted ,"should get it".
    I feel if there's a thread u already responded to before, then dont FUCKING respond, period.. Its not all about u hun,
    Bahaha uneducated, thats all u got! Thats what most lames like u say .
    Get a better life then come talk to me!
  • Trolling is not a job!! It's pathetic, starting to feel sad for you and your troll friends!!. Now going back to my wonderful life, sorry yours not so happy. ;(
    I'll check in with you later, when i have some time! Ttyl; )
  • SmilyJess said:
    Trolling is not a job!! It's pathetic, starting to feel sad for you and your troll friends!!. Now going back to my wonderful life, sorry yours not so happy. ;( I'll check in with you later, when i have some time! Ttyl; )
    Just because someone makes a comment you don't agree with doesn't mean they have a unhappy life. Calling her stupid is not very nice either. She's definitely not stupid. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited February 2014
    SmilyJess said:
    Trolling is not a job!! It's pathetic, starting to feel sad for you and your troll friends!!. Now going back to my wonderful life, sorry yours not so happy. ;( I'll check in with you later, when i have some time! Ttyl; )

Please don't. Don't ever come back. Stay away.

ETA: How the fuck do you even make a winky frowny face... impossible.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• YOU SEEM TO BE HTIC ( HEAD TROLL IN CHARGE ) EVERY THREAD IVE READ SEEMS YOUR THERE STARTING SHIT! AND YES TO THE OTHER LAME TROLL THAT SAID IT DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE A PATHETIC SAD ASS LIFE BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS ARE ON BULLSHIT! YES , YOU DO HAVE A SAD, UNHAPPY LIFE. WHY ELSE START SHIT, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO.
    Just because someone abbreviates
    Or typing quickly and makes a mistake doesn't make them uneducated. Just shows thats all u can say.
    SO I GAVE U ENOUGH ATTENTION ALREADY, YOU FAT ASS UGLY BITCH BEHIND A COMPUTER. HOPE U FIND A MAN OR GET A BETTER ONE CAUSE YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT HAPPY @ HOME. HE'S PROBABLY FUCKING A WOMEN WHO'S BETTER LOOKING INSIDE AND OUT. THEN YOUR TRIFLING UGLY FAT ASS!! ... SERIOUSLY THOUGH I HOPE YOU HAVE A MUCH HAPPIER LIFE, INSTEAD OF STARTING BULLSHIT!!
  • Nicb13 said:

@SmilyJess you have 3 children and are this hostile?

She's scary
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• I dont take BULLSHIT period!
    You think these trolls have kids or about to. So they wouldn't be STARTING BULLSHIT. I just back my shit up. And to be honest I'd knock that bitch out if she was in front of me.
  • Im not on here starting anything.
    But if someone wanna start with me, sorry im not the one! Im going let you know about yourself. I get along with most people but shit starts, no i cant.
    Seems to be 2 trolls only on here. And thats who im talking . Everyone else sorry you gotta read this but I'll be the one to say something bout these trolls.
    I abbreviated so guess im gonna be uneducated bahahaha
  • with dd i was 17-20 weeks. I can't remember.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Whoa. SmilyJess, not so 'smily'.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • MizooMizoo member
    Awww everyone loves internet gangsters :-)

They're so cute!
  • Dani0329Dani0329 member
    edited March 2014
    SmilyJess said:
    Im not on here starting anything. But if someone wanna start with me, sorry im not the one! Im going let you know about yourself. I get along with most people but shit starts, no i cant. Seems to be 2 trolls only on here. And thats who im talking . Everyone else sorry you gotta read this but I'll be the one to say something bout these trolls. I abbreviated so guess im gonna be uneducated bahahaha

Smiley, this isn't even your thread, so I am not sure how anyone "started" with you. I am also new to the site, but I lurked and have found tons of useful information and supportive ladies here. Your anger appears to be at a very high level, and you say stress hurts the baby... Poor grammar, spelling, u for you will always make you seem uneducated or just like a teenager. We are all adults here (I think), take the time to spell it out, then if someone calls you on it you can laugh at yourself because we all make mistakes. Goodbye.

• I don't know what is going on all over this site but I have noticed an increase in "rude" comments the past few weeks and I have to add that this is really all unnecessary. Were  suppose to support and share with each other, not criticize, call people names, c'mon were adults this isn't high school. Were all better than this.
    Do  have to say " If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all"  and keep our comments to what the discussion is really about?
  • hooverj3hooverj3 member
    edited March 2014
    This whole threat was amuzing. Thank you.

Edit x1
    Married my best friend September 4, 2011

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker

• SmilyJess said:

Trolling is not a job!! It's pathetic, starting to feel sad for you and your troll friends!!. Now going back to my wonderful life, sorry yours not so happy. ;(
    I'll check in with you later, when i have some time! Ttyl; )

It isn't? Mine has a wonderful benefits and 401K

• Rosalyn19 said:
    I don't know what is going on all over this site but I have noticed an increase in "rude" comments the past few weeks and I have to add that this is really all unnecessary. Were  suppose to support and share with each other, not criticize, call people names, c'mon were adults this isn't high school. Were all better than this.
    Do  have to say " If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all"  and keep our comments to what the discussion is really about?
    You clearly haven't been here very long. Also, don't abuse the flag button.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"