High-Risk Pregnancy

*** Monday Bedrest Check-in ***

Good Monday morning mamas!!

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTD: How have your "pregnancy hormones" affected you during this pregnancy? Are you more emotional? Passive? Argumentative? Feisty? And how does that compare to how you act when you're not pregnant?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Monday Bedrest Check-in ***

• I haven't really had a FULL nights rest in a LONG time but I manage to get a nap in at some point during the day so it works I guess.

As of this weekend my new symptom is sciatica pain... also, I've been getting pretty dizzy which I had been dealing with before but it seemed to settle down, now it's back.

30 weeks was a "mini goal" of ours. The next big goal is 34/35 weeks. Hopefully time passes quickly, I'm getting so anxious to meet our little girl.

QOTD: I'm usually pretty in control of my feelings/emotions when I'm not pg. And even during my two previous pregnancies (that both only lasted until 21w) I never really had an issue with the whacky hormones. This time around has been a little different. Two weeks ago I was crying over commercials and when dh would hug me or say I love you. LOL. Yesterday I was crying because I really, honestly hate my sister's bf!! He was literally around for less than 10mins and I wanted to physically injure him! Lol idk why he just said all the wrong things and had a really crappy attitude, and that's all it took. His face just made me angry. So even though I don't care for the guy even when I'm not pg I think yesterday was just the hormones... maybe
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good morning!  Slept about the same, up about a million times during the night. 

No new symptoms really.  I see my OB this afternoon and MFM on Thursday.  I am 33w4d today so 10 weeks farther along than with DD!  I'm feeling good overall and excited to meet our little girl, but in no rush for her to arrive either :) 

QOTD:  I am definitely much more emotional these days.  If my husband looks at me the wrong way I start to cry.  I'm usually a little more stoic so this is a change for me.  Looking forward to being tough again!  haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @Fuccimama congrats on making it to your v-day (viability). That's a huge milestone!! T&p that everything continues to progress smoothly with this pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"