One & Done: Only child

Monday Moans

It's Monday ladies.... It's a perfect day to complain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Moans

• DH has all the sudden become a very loud snorer..... I swear I want to punch him in the throat. I am heading to the guest room tonight to sleep so I don't have to be woken up every 20 minutes.

• I have no complaints yet. But it's still early and i have only interacted with ds. I'm sure people will change that!
  • Loading the player...
  • I wanted to take a walk to get outside and exercise a bit, and after 6 minutes I turned back around. I didn't realize it was a pure skating rink with no sidewalk chunks NOT covered in ice, and I could barely walk.  A 6 minute walk took me down the street a block.  Forget it.  Damn ice. I WANT SPRING and summer!!!!!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • I found DS a bounce house (i know you guys are thinking THANK GOD now she can shut up about it! lol). I am going to pick it up tonight. Now i am having the internal battle of "can I give it to him early... or do i have to wait??" 6 weeks is a long time!!! I started looking so early in case i had to order one and wait for it to ship. I can post pics if anyone is interested?
  • DD wakes up EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT at 2AM.  She stops the second I move her into our bed.  If I don't move her, she will cry FOREVER and I will be fully awake at 2AM.  

I am annoyed today because she actually slept until 4AM without waking up but then wouldn't fall back asleep even when I moved her.

• A bunch of the travelling salespeople will be in the office today to sit with me for some training on our new inventory program. 

I usually don't mind training as it breaks up the tedious work day, but I just don't feel like talking that much today.  I feel like I don't have enough saliva or something for it today.  Blegh.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• I found DS a bounce house (i know you guys are thinking THANK GOD now she can shut up about it! lol). I am going to pick it up tonight. Now i am having the internal battle of "can I give it to him early... or do i have to wait??" 6 weeks is a long time!!! I started looking so early in case i had to order one and wait for it to ship. I can post pics if anyone is interested?
    You can talk all you want about it if you send it to me to play with for those six weeks while you wait ;)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We are cycling through colds in my house, and I am getting over laryngitis now.

We aren't going to get as much as expected on our tax returns this year. :-(  It is okay, but I was hoping to save up that money for a disney vacation this fall.

University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• I'm sick. The stomach bug made it through our house and I'm the last to get it. :(

• I have the flu. I can't breathe and I'm shivering and aching. Thank god for daycare today. I just need to stay in bed.

• One or all of my family members have been sick since the end of January. We've had stomach flu, a cold, bronchitis/sinus infection, and another upper respiratory infection. I'm heading to the doctor today as I've been sick for 2.5 weeks with this sinus/cough thing and am now getting worse.  Waaaaaaaaah :(   OVER. IT. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have to pay $600 to fix the pipes in this house that I don't even own, because we can't afford to move ATM. booooooo :(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Its still Monday so here it goes..

I hate training. Hate hate hate it. I need to Bump, like all day long.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Its still Monday so here it goes..

I hate training. Hate hate hate it. I need to Bump, like all day long.

Are you being trained or are you the one training? Either way.. sucks. We miss ya!

No I'm training 2 people.

I was notified like 2 days before they started that I'd be training them. I had no time to prepare and get all the stuff ready. I had to stay late last week prepping all the paperwork.

I am almost done and after this I will have a serious talk with my manager. Today I was so close to going off on one trainee but I kept calm.

Its really not their fault my management has poor management skills.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I've been having some issues since last Wednesday/Thursday, and I'm freaking out that I'm developing ovarian cysts.  I need to call my OBGYN and try to get an appointment asap.

Not cool :(.  Hope it is nothing serious. 

It is no longer Monday so how about a Tuesday Trouble...my butt hurts a lot because I had a personal trainer yesterday at the gym and he kept expecting me to lift "more weight"...I mean really.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"