Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Natural Miscarriage - In Mild Pain

JCM285JCM285 member
edited February 2014 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Hi ladies... So I had a natural mc on Thursday. I bled like a period with absolutely no cramping or pain. Then on Friday morning, I went to the doctor and had the u/s. Same thing - no problems. The doctor said to just watch out for heavy bleeding and cramping. I was fine on Saturday too. Even went out to run errands and went to the chiro. Told him what happened, was all tensed up, but got adjusted. Felt even better after that. Which is why I don't understand why I'm not feeling great today. I had some mild chest discomfort earlier that didn't affect my breathing. It felt more like that type of indigestion you get after eating a lot of dairy, just tightness. Now, my vag. Is irritated and I'm lying down because I'm feeling kind of queasy in my stomach. I know I'm going to have to call the doc. again if this keeps up, but I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this. I actually have a prescription for Diflucan from the doc. in case I get a yeast infection since I am prone to them, but this is my first natural m/c. Last time I m/ced it was necessary for me to have a D&C. Wondering whether I should just fill the prescription and get it over with or if it might be symptoms of a greater problem. Also worth mentioning - no fever, chills, or sweating, which is good. Thanks girls.
Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

Re: Natural Miscarriage - In Mild Pain

• Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Thank you for your help!! Today I was feeling a lot better so it may have been just the worst of it yesterday. Still monitoring my bleeding but its definitely become less over time which is good.
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

• Loading the player...
  • After the initial brown spotting, it was about 7 weeks before I had any red bleeding, I had cramping pain, clotting and then a heavier bleeding started. I too am still monitoring, the bleeding has eased, still there, but certainly not as much, and it has gone back to a brown spotting again now.

I hope that you are doing ok, take care....
  • Thank you!! Feeling a lot better physically! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"