September 2014 Moms

Behold my Progesterack

Somewhere during my last pregnancy - someone coined that term so I can't take credit for it. Today ( thanks to the progesterone surging in my body)  after the split second shriek in pain I always do when I take off my bra - I looked down and realized my boobs were glorious. They were full and huge and a force to be reckoned with. Anyone else looking like they could feed a herd right now? My poor husband keeps looking at me longingly yet he knows that I'd cut him if he touched them right now LOL....
--------------
PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

JenniferAnn1972Emmy916[Deleted User]karin97KayNaturalSmarieMcB84midwesternmommahalle83brazendamekmbk2790joelashleyhall92babyd143AR1of2[Deleted User]arschm02MrsLaLaBug

Re: Behold my Progesterack

• edited February 2014
    Haha, nice term!

I'm on the smaller side, and I've already noticed some growth. My boobs look fuller, my nips are larger, and they feel much heavier. They're already looking better than they usually do.
  • Sweetest116Sweetest116 member
    edited February 2014
    I pumped and BFed my DS for a year so my small-ish (size B) boobs have been sad looking... lost their perk.  But hot dang, my girls got a second breath of life!!  Perky as can be and full.  No one is allowed to touch them, but they're super cute ;)
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Loading the player...
  • I pumped and BFed my DS for a year so my small-ish (size B) boobs have been sad looking... lost their perk.  But hot dang, my girls got a second breath of life!!  Perky as can be and full.  No one is allowed to touch them, but they're super cute ;)
    This is exactly me! I forgot how nice they could be   :-bd
    Sweetest116Flowerchica
  • I keep saying the phrase "My cup runneth over" because I've never had this happen :) I'm delighted to go up from a C to a near DD! Also mine are less tender now.. thank the lord... b/c H can't resist.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • I'm glad the soreness subsided over here, too, because my husband is OBSESSED.

"They can keep getting bigger," he says helpfully as I stare daggers at him.

They're not MUCH bigger at this stage, just...definitely more...something.
    Is heartily apologizing to her child in advance for genes that predispose them to shitty vision and being Too Damn Tall.
  • Mine have, thankfully, shown some increase in the past couple of weeks. Before any kids I was a modest 34B. After two kids and 4 years of BF, they were mopey looking 32 barely A's. I'm back up to at least a B! :-). But, it is rather bittersweet, since this may be our last, and once weaned, my girls will probably look deflated once more.
  • Haha! My poor husband is in the same boat. My sympathy for him isn't enough to convince me to let him do any squeezing... But he voices his disappointment often enough. Hope the soreness subsides soon... 
  • My boobs have done nothing but hurt this whole time. No bigger, no fuller, nothing but sore. I feel cheated. As soon as we're done having kids though, DH has agreed to let me get the mommy makeover so I'll just go buy the boobs that God didn't see fit to give me.
  • I feel the exact opposite. I'd settle for a b any day. It's out of control!
  • After BFing two boys my boobs were less than perky and a small B cup. Now I'm back in a C and have been referring to them as arangatang tits :/ happy to have them back! Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS1: 8/26/09    |    DS2: 11/1/11

May Siggy, Favorite Onscreen Mom - Sophia, Golden Girls                                                                          
    image image
    Flowerchica
  • I'm enjoying actually having boobs! But they are soooo sore! My DH thinks he can sneak feelskys in the middle of the night and I won't notice. He's been karate chopped once or twice. He definitely loves the fullness though.
    Flowerchica
  • Ugh! With my DD my boobs went from DDD to an F during pregnancy, then to a G when I was nursing. So far they are still DDD but I'm dreading when they start to get bigger. Hello back pain and ill-fitting shirts...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JD83 said:
    My boobs have done nothing but hurt this whole time. No bigger, no fuller, nothing but sore. I feel cheated. As soon as we're done having kids though, DH has agreed to let me get the mommy makeover so I'll just go buy the boobs that God didn't see fit to give me.
    give it time ... they may explode yet :)
    --------------
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

• Damasked said:
    I thought I had measured wrong when I realized I'd gone from a B to a D! But I bought a new bra on clearance in case they get bigger again. Afterward, I put on an old bra to feel the difference and had major quadriboob going on. Haha.
    Yeah I found myself with quad boobs and spillage too - ugh!!!
    --------------

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"