3rd Trimester

Gmama drama

2»

Re: Gmama drama

• Oh hell no. Get over yourself. It's not like it's an already set up room! Boo hoo you have to move a freaking bed one time!

When I finished chemo and finally went back to working I had to take daily naps, and was winded from walking stairs. So what if they have stairs at their house or uses your brothers! The point is for her to purposefully avoid THESE stairs.

Have some respect to your parents who are helping you.

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What ?

What is wrong with you ?  How is this even a question ?  I mean, I can't even fathom how this concern would even pop into your head much less go through the trouble of asking a message board about it ?

I too am sensing some sort of personality disorder.  
  • Recovering from chemo, helping buy you a house and is going to be a "live in nanny" for 2 months? Do the right thing and give them the room they want. Furniture can easily be moved. I totally get where you're coming from, but if you think it's an Inconvience for you, imagine what your recovering cancer patient mom is going through. How inconvenient it is for them?
  • @maybekatie10 : I seriously just creamed my pants with devotion to your post. Motherfucking-bravo! :-bd !

@ohwhynot85 : omg you are right! Sweet Christ, OP. Have a heart! X_X

OP I would be mortified & ashamed to share what you wrote about your mom. WTAF?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"