July 2013 Moms
Options

sorry, not sorry AW

My mom is watching dd today because I had a dentist appointment at 11 and a dr appointment at 4, both in the same town about 50 minutes from my house. Thanks to more snow, My dr had a cancellation and I was able to move my appointment up to 1:30. I am currently enjoying a chocolate milkshake sitting in peace in a McDonald's parking lot. And I have no guilt. At all. Not for leaving dd for the day. Not for the shake. Not for not having anything better to do than sit in my car and listen to music for the next hour. I can't remember the last time and could relax by myself and I'm going to enjoy this, Even if I regret it later. And bonus... there was a little bit of shamrock shake at the bottom of my chocolate shake :)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: sorry, not sorry AW

• Options
    Sounds heavenly! Enjoy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! Sounds delicious. You deserve it
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    Hope you enjoyed your alone time :)
  • Options
    I don't blame you! Most of the time when I'm on the way from class to pick up DS, I stop somewhere like Wawa to get a drink or a snack...just because it's so relaxing to be able to go in the store not wrestling a baby and take my sweet time(: Oh what I used to take for granted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Jealous! Enjoy !!
  • Options
    Good for you! I hope you enjoyed every second of it!
  • Options
    Yolo! Haha I hate that term but it fits here. Not to mentioned you are KTFU. IMO you can do whatever you please on your alone time, you deserve the hell out of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"