oh........homemade Apple pie

From the trees in my back yard.

Drowning my sorrows in apple pie.
imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Re: oh........homemade Apple pie

• Sorry your back to work tomorrow.
    Wish I could join you in eating the pie.
    Hugs!
  • Sorry you are going back tomorrow. I'm already having panic attacks about it and I'm 6 weeks out. Best of luck for tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Counts as a fruit, right?
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Pie is a food group, so you're covering that AND fruit :D

imageimageimage
  • If you are going to drown- apple pie is not a bad way to go! Good luck tomorrow!

• If you had vanilla ice cream with it you covered your dairy group as well.... ;)
  • @chuggingwater

How'd it go?

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• @chuggingwater
    I've also been thinking about you back at work all day! I hope it went well and you're home resting?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @mindybadger1 @hmvbaby14

It went well. Took five hours for me to log onto my work computer! Grrrr. I start seeing clients today, so that should be fun.

Was able to pump a half ounce more than he drank.

MH has him home with him until the end of April. He works nights and our daycare spot doesn't open until then.... sShould be interesting.

I don't think MH's day was as smooth as mine. He said Hoyt was inconsolable at times.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Thanks for asking!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Hmvbaby14Hmvbaby14 member
    edited February 2014
    @chuggingwater Woohoo on the extra half ounce! I can relate to the login issue- I changed my work email password while I was laying in the hospital waiting for DS to come. Of course I forgot what it was and had to wait 3 weeks for everyone else to come back from the holidays to have it reset.

Here's to hoping you get 2 extra ounces today and that your DH can console Hoyt as needed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

•  Was able to pump a half ounce more than he drank.
    Wow, I'd say that's a huge win!  This is a major concern for me when going back to work.  How many times during the day did you have to pump?

I'm also worried about the email more because when I logged in after 2 weeks, I had 500 emails and it took 15+ minutes to load.  I know I need to log on just to clear out email so it isn't 10 weeks of stuff when I go back, blah.

Also, do people reserve daycare spots before children are born?!  I started looking in Aug and had places tell me nothing was available until JUNE.  Some people are planning ahead...

imageimageimage
  • I sent MH a link for paced bottle feeding, and am so so proud and happy that he did it yesterday.

@Hmvbaby14 I had too many software updates. Grrr. I only skimmed previous emails.

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12265277/working-pumping-mommies#latest

@Jblank03 here is a link from m D13 discussing pumping at work. I started one is over there discussing what all is needed in your pump bag.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"