January 2014 Moms

The Walking Dead (spoilers)

What did everyone Think of last night's episode?

I knew judith wasn't dead. Did u guys notice the older girl killed those baby bunnies? Do you think she was rat girl? She is who i pegged. Also I though for sure she was going to kill judith. I knew Carol would come back in the picture. I was surprise to see her come back where she did.

I wonder if this new guy they introduced in the end is as crazy as the govenor. I also wonder how glenn ended up where he did at the prison after getting off the bus.
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: The Walking Dead (spoilers)

• I swore she was ready to kill Judith and I think she is the rat girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't stand that little girl. She is bad news.
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, the guy at the end is a huge character in the comics, and he is normal. Nothing like the governor. He becomes part of the group (at least in the comics)
  • Better episode. Poor Tyrese, I think I would have killed myself. I wanted lizzie to kill judith. Hehe. I dont like lizzie.

Awkward turtle with Carol and tyrese pair, I forgot rick never told him what she did.

No carl, thank God. Maybe he stayed in the fucking house for once. ;)

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Haha it was nice not to have Carl in it. I think they will have darrel find carol abd tyrease. Didn't Daryl know about carol? I wonder if he will say something in front of tyrese.

I don't read the comics, maybe I should. I wonder if the safe place is real that they are headed to.

@mindybadger1 did u want her to kill judith just to make her look bad so they would get rid of her? i wonder if Carol saw her smothering her?

• I bet Carol saw her smothering Judith. I doubt she stopped smothering her when Carol arrived because she almost seemed to be in a trance when she was doing it. Little psychopath. There's also the theory that she's the one who killed the 2 sick people in the prison and Carol just covered for her. I really thought Beth was going to die this episode because she was a focal point at the beginning of the episode. That's usually a bad sign for secondary characters.
  • I don't like judith, Its not realistic. Where did the formula come from? And diaper? I LoLed during talking dead when someone said, " this is when a baby bjorn would come in handy." I figured if lizzie killed her and someone saw, two birds one stone.

Good idea about daryl finding them. And then beth can mind the children. ;)

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• I really want to know where they find so many diapers, too. We go through them so fast. What about diaper rash cream? Is she onto solids yet or just formula? It's definitely different watching it as a mommy.

I forgot that no one told tyrese about Carol. Was izzie smothering her or keeping her quiet? I don't know why but Beth gets on my nerves!
    Married 3/5/11
    BFP: 6/19/12, D&C 8/23/12
    BFP: 5/17/13, Born 12/16/2013

imageimageimage
    January Siggy Challenge: When I am done breastfeeding...

• I thought for sure Lizzie was going to suffocate Judith!
    Why was Beth crying when she saw the dead zombies/people by the railroad track after she saw that little shoe?! It looked like one of those little girl's shoes so I thought for sure one of them was going to die.
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Elsutto2 said:

I thought for sure Lizzie was going to suffocate Judith!
    Why was Beth crying when she saw the dead zombies/people by the railroad track after she saw that little shoe?! It looked like one of those little girl's shoes so I thought for sure one of them was going to die.

I think that hope of finding someone alive was keeping her going. Remember when they were sitting around the fire and she just had to find someone else who survived? Well then she finds them too late and I think it really upset her because she had her hopes up.
  • Elsutto2 said:

I think that hope of finding someone alive was keeping her going. Remember when they were sitting around the fire and she just had to find someone else who survived? Well then she finds them too late and I think it really upset her because she had her hopes up.
    Completely makes sense! Thank you

Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Elsutto2 said:

Elsutto2 said:

Completely makes sense! Thank you

This does make since now.

• Baby bunnies? Now I gotta watch again. And if they thought to get diapers on their scavenger hunts, abs even a car seat, why didn't they get a carrier? Duh! Who wants to try to lug a car seat when shit gets real? Strap that baby on and lets go!

married 3/3/12----- Alanson Kavi born 1/15/14

• Yea the bunnies were in a log.

• I think Lizzie was feeding the zombies and thought for sure she was going to kill Judith. I thought she was killing the bunnies so they could eat them, but then it was like she just did it for fun.

I knew they'd find the pigtail girl. It was bugging me that she ran off and they never touched on her again before the end of last season.

I kind of think Carol was hanging out around the prison. How else would she find Tyrese and the girls so fast??

DH and I just finished watching last night's episode.
  • I was gonna be severely upset if Lizzie smothered Judith, just as a new momma... And I can't do babies or pets dying. Plus the look on Judith's face and her pulling Lizzie's hand made me just want to cuddl up with my squish.
    Good theory that Lizzie really killed the people, Carol would have had to catch her and drag the bodies.
    Does anyone remember if the governors girlfriend made it.
    I was a little shocked that they didn't kill a main person, not that I want anyone to die.
  • BMReid said:

Carol said that she "saw the end of it" when talking to Tyrese-- meaning the Governor's attack. So she was hanging around the prison, kind of.

And Tara said she saw her sister (Gov's gf) get swarmed.

See I thought she was lying to keep up with the story of she just stayed a little longer out to gather some supplies.
  • @sandfhasse who is the pigtailed girl. I don't remember seeing her.

I don't Think the little girl killed the ppl. It makes sense why Carol would think to do it, how she had changed.

I was going to ask about the governor's gf because I thought I heard her sister say she was swarmed. But did she say something about a nephew? I thought I heard that and was confused?

• @Roses87 - she's the one who was with thegovernor and ran off when the shooting started. Glen found her locked behind a fence. She's the sister of the governors gf.
  • @Roses87 - she's the one who was with thegovernor and ran off when the shooting started. Glen found her locked behind a fence. She's the sister of the governors gf.

Oh I didn't realize she had pigtails.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"