TTC after 35

Healthy Lady Check-In

I have to make this short and sweet today I'm off to Atlantic city until Tuesday so I will check back in then.

I only lost 1/2 a pound this week but my eating has been great and I worked out every day but 1.

Even though I didn't lose much my body is changing shape so I must be losing fat and gaining muscle. Three people asked if I lost weight. That makes me smile.

So tell us how you are all doing. I'm sure you all did wonderful. @Samuelismomma probably walking half marathons by now. Lol.

Well I will check back in on Tuesday and I hope you all have a wonderful rest if the weekend.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: Healthy Lady Check-In

• ***Child mentioned***

Ehhhh-I did mildly OK. I ate pretty well. But still NO exercise. Given everybody's schedules and our tiny, tiny house, my only possible opportunity to exercise is to take DD out in her stroller, and we got another 6 in of snow today. I just can't with this weather anymore. :((

@Hooligans, excellent that you're seeing such good results!!! Hope Atlantic City was fun!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• @Davie813 I feel your pain about not getting out with the stroller. I fell like a caged lion not being able to get out. We have a constant foot if snow and our plows don't go curb to curb so it's just too dangerous to walk in the streets. Once the snow melts I will be back to my 2 hour walks with the kids I sit for.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Loading the player...
  • @hooligans4 that made me laugh! I'm up to 5 miles walking...last mile with ankle weights. Lost 1 lb but went to Chicago to visit H's family. I didn't excersise yesterday due to spring cleaning. Hopefully it counts! ;)....still doing pretty good on food. Just wish I would start af...back is hurting:(.... You girls are doing great!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • I think I have officially realized that no matter how healthy I am during the week, the weekends always throw me off track - DH and I went to a hotel/resort for Valentine's Day this past weekend, and after much champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, tasting at a winery, etc, etc, etc, yikes!  I am again trying to keep on track this week.  Need willpower!  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ewenner I think one day a week of eating not healthy is ok. We are not machines and real life is hard. If you eat well a majority of the time your willpower is awsome!!!!!!

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited February 2014
    Told MH last night that we NEED to seriously start to watch what we eat and will start in 2 weeks lol. No but seriously he can't fit into anything and I have no room to talk but summer is just around the corner and our food choices are horrible lately.

I love my carbs and pastries X_X but this needs to stop!!!!!!!! So hopefully I will join and try to start small. I sound like a broken record hehe

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• You can go it @BeckyP005. Just make little changes. If you don't think you can give up the carbs (I didn't think I could but I'm doing ok without them) then cut out the pastries. Or the other way around. It kinda starts to get easier the longer you do it and see the weight coming off.

My husband needs to lose 30lbs but he basically tells me to stuff it when I try and cut back his portions. He just gets up and fills his plate again. The bad part is because he has put on so much weight we have to go and buy him a new suit for my sisters wedding next Friday.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards