August 2014 Moms

Maternity Pant Extender vs. Belly Band

Has anyone used a pant extender?  I was trying to decide if I should get a pant extender or a belly band.  I'm a FTM. 

If you have a preference of belly band vs. extender or a particular brand that worked for you, I would love to hear your feedback.  Thanks

Re: Maternity Pant Extender vs. Belly Band

• I'm a FTM too. I haven't tried a pant extender or the ponytail-holder trick, but I LOVE my belly band! I chose the band because it allows me to unzip my fly and cover up the unzipped fly with the band - I don't have a big belly yet so I fold the top of the band (hat would cover my belly) over the bottom part so it looks like the bottom of a white cami. And believe me - it stays put!!
  • I loved the belly belt which had different pant extenders in the kit. I was able to wear my professional pants for work well into the third trimester. I had bad luck with the band, it kept rolling down on me.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have the belly bands. I've been using them off work, as my brother is letting borrow some of his uniform bottoms. Once I pop, and am obviously pregnant, I will start wearing them at work, and will not be tucking in my polo anymore.

Baby Girl born 7/9/2014 at 34.5wks

• I have both.  I hated the belly band - but now that the pants extenders dont allow me to zip my pants at all, I think the belly band will last longer. i am sticking to my bigger pants and wrap dresses at this point, but bust out the belly band when I need to.
    It's a boy and a girl!

• I love my belly band! At first I bought one in black, and within the first time of wearing it, went back and bought one in white too! But the only problem are the bumps from or gap in the zipper/button...which is okay for now b/c I can still wear sweaters and layers enough to hide the bumps from the pants. Anyone else have any suggestions about that?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm enjoying the belly band!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"