Washington Babies

Newborn photographer that provides digital images

I am looking for a newborn photographer in Seattle that sells the high resolution digital files of your images.  I would prefer someone who comes to your house but would also go to their studio if I really like their work.  Any recommendations?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Newborn photographer that provides digital images

• Ashley Vos Photography. We did our maternity pics with her a couple of weeks ago and thought she was great. I just booked her for our twins' newborn pics in April. Don't wait too long in making a decision. She has a killer sale going on right now (I think only a couple of days left) and she's booking up so quickly. 

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Thanks!  I will check her out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Michelle Douglas did our maternity and newborn and I love her! She not only a great photographer but she is probably one of the sweetest people I know. :) Definitely check her out. She comes to your home for newborn pictures. 

• Kelsey at Marked with a B photography. She is absolutely amazing. She has a studio, but the photos are stunning!! Here's a couple from our shoot 3 weeks ago!

https://www.markedwithab.com

https://www.newbornphotography.com/kelsey
  • edited April 2014
    We used Jennifer Wilcox, I can not recommend her enough! Www.jenniferwilcoxphotography.com.

Eta: I just realized this post was from a few months ago, sorry to comment so late.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"