September 2013 Moms

What Makes Your Baby Giggle?

I need some happy baby posts today. Tell me what you do to make your baby laugh. Add pictures if you can!
My baby loves when I lay on my back, I put him on my stomach, and I sing a funny song about riding a horse. He loves it.
Neither of us are wearing pants in these pictures. It is definitely a no pants kind of day.

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif

Re: What Makes Your Baby Giggle?

• Ashe loves when you lift him in the air and bring him up and down. He also likes when you pretend to eat his ribs.
  • Washing her neck rolls in the bathtub sends her into a fit of laughter. It's awesome.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Awwww! What sweet pictures!

Tess mostly does this cute, quiet, shy giggle. I love it. She does it when her big sister is laughing. She loves to laugh with Molly. She also does it when we make her "fly" and when her daddy makes faces at her.
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• DaisyZHDaisyZH member
    edited February 2014
    DD loves it when we kiss her cheeks and also will randomly laugh in the backseat of the car, I have no idea why.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• DS squeals with laughter when I get up close to his ears and sniff in them like a dog would.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My baby girl loves to be naked and every time it's bath time she gives me sweet belly laughs :-)
  • Kisses/raspberries on chins #2-7 ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • Nearly everything makes her giggle. I look at her and she giggles. =)) She really likes kisses on her cheeks and neck, and funny faces and voices. I call her my silly girl or silly goose. 8-}

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• She loves it when DH wiggles his fingers above her head then "gets" her tummy.
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• @JamieWM I love the one with LO eating your nose!!!

• She just started awake giggling the last 2-3wks (her very 1st was in her sleep). Lots of neck kisses or zerbers/raspberries blown on her neck are sure-fire giggle inducers!
  • Daddy gobbling at his neck or flying him in the air always makes him giggle. I still have a hard time getting him to giggle but he squeaks whenever I play peekaboo with him or when he hears my response while I'm cleaning a blowout.

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Singing silly songs to her, raspberries on her belly, and tickling her ribs get her giggling!

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• LO just started liking peek-a-boo. I hold up a blanket to cover me and quickly drop it down, it startles her and she giggles. She likes when I eat her hands or feet and blowing on her hair or the back of her neck. If I hold her against my belly but facing outwards and talk into her neck/behind her ears she will smile really big. 

These are the awesome times of being a mommy.
  • Ellie loves it when I tickle her little neck rolls. Sometimes she'll giggle when she sees me which makes me MELT!!
  • Zeko laughs it up when I make pig noises! It's so cute. He also laughs when my husband says "mamamamamama". Love it!
  • Jack laughs when I pretend to sneeze, gets him every time.
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"