Stay at Home Moms

Where my Vanderpump girls at?

Hahahaha. I love how seriously these people take themselves. That reunion was... something else.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Where my Vanderpump girls at?

• Tom twerking. & him dating someone not crazy.
  • Kristin is a pathetic loser.  Tom actually made sense for once.  Stassi's hair looked terrible and in that scene from next week, she has quite an ugly cry happening

What is it with Scheana trying to recruit all the discarded friends?  When Stassi was on the outs with everyone, Scheana was there.  Everyone hates Ariana - she is Scheana's BFF.  Everyone hates Kristin, her and Scheana are cool.  She is so desperate for a posse!
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Loading the player...
  • I was so distracted by Stassi's hair every time she was on camera! And as much and I can't stand to listen to Scheana talk, I'll probably watch her reality show about her wedding anyway.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am just happy Katie's eyebrows actually match her hair now.
  • I watched season 2 first and just finished season 1 a couple of weeks ago.  Kristin looks so worn by the end of season 2!

I have to agree Stassi's hair is terrible!!

There is going to be a Scheana reality show??
    April 2009
  • Kristen is so pathetic I have no words.  The guy that she is now sleeping with looks like he weighs about 105 pounds.  Don't even get me started on the age gap between the two of them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, and also...one could play a drinking game with the show. Do a shot when they say "bang".
    YES!  I was thinking this!  Stay klassy, Kristin
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • I was kind of surprised Stassi just peaced out and didn't tell a soul. One day SUR the next NYC. Her new boy toy is finnnneeeee
  • rach10782 said:
    Kristen is so pathetic I have no words.  The guy that she is now sleeping with looks like he weighs about 105 pounds.  Don't even get me started on the age gap between the two of them.
    Let's not forget that he's horrendous looking.  You're so hot that you're banging a 21 year old, Kristen?  Awesome.  Hope you're putting a bag over his face. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure even Lisa thinks he's gross.  Aside from the fact that he's her son's friend.  And Kristen?  She's just an embarrassment to herself.  Her best bet is to get herself away from the whole LA scene. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • ASullivan1231ASullivan1231 member
    edited February 2014
    hls19 said:

I was kind of surprised Stassi just peaced out and didn't tell a soul. One day SUR the next NYC. Her new boy toy is finnnneeeee

Her guy used to host an awesome radio show on SiriusXM's Cosmo radio for like 7 or 8 years. He's actually a guy with a lot of depth to him, but he continues to date these young, fame hungry girls and then he's upset when they don't work out. He is super good looking. His name is Patrick Maher (sp?)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"