January 2013 Moms

Awww, so many sick kiddos

jobiannjobiann member
edited February 2014 in January 2013 Moms
I've just noticed several of our LO's who are not feeling well on Instagram...so just spreading best wishes and quick recoveries to all our babies and Mommas and Daddys too!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Awww, so many sick kiddos

• As one of those mamas, I want to say thank you for any well wishes and positive thoughts. Ava has bronchitis, and the doctor said it was making its way into her lungs... But luckily not quite settled. She's on antibiotics, and praying this will get her well, and keep her away from pneumonia. She also has double pink eye and a sinus infection. Being in NC, our weather is anything but stable. Snow coming in tomorrow and just this past weekend, it was t-shirt weather. Ridiculous. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you, and also send out more well wishes and thoughts to all the other sick babies, moms and dads!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just was thinking the same thing after checking instagram. Feel better babies!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jobiannjobiann member
    edited February 2014
    amnat84 said:
    Thinking the same thing!  Going through the feed and just thinking "damn...we are all sick."  We took Julia to the doctor this morning and they just said she has a virus.  She's had a fever since Sunday that just won't go down.  Anyone have any advice on getting it down?  We've been giving ibuprophen and I gave her a cool bath last night which worked temporarily but it was back up to 103.7 (rectal) this morning :-\
    When DS had a virus of "unknown origins" we alternated Motrin with Tylenol every three hours, we also did baths. Otherwise, just lots of cuddle time. I've wondered about those Be Kool strips, but I haven't used them yet. I feel like my son wouldn't keep it on. 

Hope she feels better really soon! DS had a 104 fever for about 4 days when he was just about 4 months old. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• We are just getting over a flu bug that lasted a week. And we all had the flu shot!

How do I follow everyone on Instagram?? I must have missed a thread with everyone's handle. I'm DCEventer.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • DD and I are both sick, plus she has 2 teeth coming in, so it's been an awful week all around. Here's to summer and healthy babies!

I must have missed the latest IG post since I'm missing some of you. I'm goocran7.
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hope everyones LO gets better soon! DD has a runny nose but I'm hoping that it's from teething.

My Instagram is @arichison08--I'm private but gladly allow January 13 mamas to follow me and follow back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My IG is mrsswoop. Private but of course accept all Jan13 mamas!
  • We got hit hard with it this weekend....Stomach bug, ear infection, fever, bad cough, runny nose.....it's a ball of laughs around here! Here's to better days for everyone!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aww hope everyone who's sick feels better soon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"