Valentine’s Day Bundle Sweepstakes! 2/10 – 2/14 - Page 4 — The Bump
Giveaways

Valentine’s Day Bundle Sweepstakes! 2/10 – 2/14

124»

Re: Valentine’s Day Bundle Sweepstakes! 2/10 – 2/14

• The best Valentines day would include breakfast at the European breakfast house with my honey, ice skating at The depot in Minneapolis(which is where my hubby and I first really hit it off), candle light dinner at an authentic Italian restaurant with Tiramisu for dessert! and a nights stay at a cute and quaint bed and breakfast. <3
  • Honestly my ideal date would just being able to be with my husband. He is in the Army and this is the third Valentine's Day in a row he has been gone because of training or a deployment. Hopefully next year he will be here, and if so I would love to go to this local winery we have been wanting to try for some wine tasting and then out for a nice dinner.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My hubs is in the floral business, so our ideal Valentine's Day would be relaxing at home together... no late hours, crazy deliveries, or last minute shoppers! :) 
  • Happy Valentine's Day Everyone and thank you for participating in our sweepstakes!

Congratulations to our winners:

Grand Prize: @BrideDesi
    First Prize: @[email protected].com

We've sent you a PM with more details.

BeeJ

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

• My ideal Valentine's is having a nice dinner with my husband, either at a restaurant or something we make together at home, and watching a movie together. Something not from Disney!
  • My ideal Valentine's Day is staying in with my husband. I'd love to see him home an hour early, if possible, steam some lobster tails and green beans, and for dessert, eat some homemade vanilla bean pudding! Looking forward to some snuggles afterward!
  • My ideal date is a nice romantic dinner with a bottle of wine.
124»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards