February 2014 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 2/7 Edition

hammysmommyhammysmommy member
edited February 2014 in February 2014 Moms

Week (Fruit if you want/find it silly/funny):

Updates/Appointments/Milestones:

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

QOTW: (borrowed from this week’s Tuesday ticker post) QOTW: It's been freezing lately and lots of us have been getting pounded by the winter weather. Let's think of warmer weather! If you could go on an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? Would you go alone, with DH, family, babies...?

Updates from moms with outside babies?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If I’ve missed anyone/gotten anyone’s dates wrong, please let me know!

Babies already here

@VeronicaAnn143Team Blue

@Penguin173 - Team Pink

@golfrgalTeam Blue

Babies still cooking/no birthstories/updates yet (the list is getting smaller!)

EDD 2/7

@mdr619Team Blue

@clozgoblu- Team Pink

@e3a7aggie- Team Pink

@Happy2beDanish- ?

EDD 2/14

@ehighlan  - Team Pink

@noconaloveTeam Blue

@PeachLove25 - Team Pink

EDD 2/21

@LetoileDuNordTeam Blue

@bribbon- Team Pink

EDD 2/28

@MevarooTeam Blue

@BMBrinson- Team Pink

@skoczera- Team ‘Not telling?’

@NoelMarieFrey- Team Pink

@megash113- Team Blue

formerly skoczera
~s.h.
38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       

Re: Friday Ticker Change 2/7 Edition

• Week (Fruit if you want/find it silly/funny): 37 weeks – seems crazy to know that they wouldn’t try to keep LO baking longer if labor starts…

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: Had a pseudosurprise baby shower last weekend – we now have a car seat and can bring LO home from the hospital when it’s time!  I’ve met every possible provider from my office who might deliver LO now and I have 2 appointments left (unless we go beyond 40, or need an extra appointment btwn now and then).  Still waiting on a hallway & door to LO’s room, so all the goodies from the shower and the crib are piled in the guest room – which will make it difficult for any guests to stay over to help when LO arrives, but we’ll figure something out!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Pretty good actually – the ankle/feet/leg swelling is getting more consistent (daily now instead of occasionally), but besides that, exhaustion and heartburn, I really shouldn’t complain!  Still no BHs, so I’m not sure at what point I should worry/not – and LO keeps flipping all around in there so we’re still waiting to see what the position ends up when there’s not enough freedom in there for movement… :\

QOTW: (borrowed from this week’s Tuesday ticker post) It's been freezing lately and lots of us have been getting pounded by the winter weather. Let's think of warmer weather! If you could go on an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? Would you go alone, with DH, family, babies...? Wow, this one’s tough!  I’d like to go somewhere warm right now and just veg/enjoy the scenery, but all my daydream vacations are to European countries – which aren’t much warmer than here!  H & I really want to go to Australia at some point, but I’m not sure I’m up for that long of a plane trip right now.  I think I’d have to say a Caribbean/Tropical Disney Cruise with a few day stop at WDW.  I’d be fine with either a girls’ trip, or with DH/DSD/LO too (just not MIL)!

formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

...image...

• Week (Fruit if you want/find it silly/funny):

37 weeks :) I couldn't be happier to make it this far!

Updates/Appointments/Milestones:

My next appointment is Monday. My last week of work is this week coming up :)

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

I feel great. However, this little girl has been flipping. So I am nervous that she won't be in position when the time comes.

QOTW: (borrowed from this week’s Tuesday ticker post) QOTW: It's been freezing lately and lots of us have been getting pounded by the winter weather. Let's think of warmer weather! If you could go on an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? Would you go alone, with DH, family, babies...?

I would go to San Diego again for another girls trip. LO and fiancé free ;) I went three years ago, and I had a blast. Nothing but relaxation and drinking ;)

I hope all of you ladies have a fantastic weekend :)

• Loading the player...
  • Week (Fruit if you want/find it silly/funny): 38 weeks – Holy moly!

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: My office sent me to the hospital to be tested, just to make sure I wasn't leaking amniotic fluid. It was just discharge. Oh the joys of pregnancy! Everyone at the hospital was incredibly nice though, so it was a good "trial run" and definitely gave me piece of mind.

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Lots of contractions, especially at night. My body is continuing to gear up for sure. Mentally, I'm trying to stay calm and reassure myself that I can do this!

QOTW: (borrowed from this week’s Tuesday ticker post) It's been freezing lately and lots of us have been getting pounded by the winter weather. Let's think of warmer weather! If you could go on an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? Would you go alone, with DH, family, babies...? I would go with my girlfriends from grad school on a trip to Asia. Maybe India, China, Japan, or Thailand. They are all travelers and more adventurous than MH. We've talked about doing this before, but babies and life are probably going to make it hard to do in the next few years!

• golfrgalgolfrgal member
    edited February 2014
    I had a c/s on Monday but have been too exhausted to log in to TB until now. My birth story has just been posted on PAIF if you are interested. https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12255147/golfrbaby-is-here-birth-story
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats @golfrgal and @Penguin173!!
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

...image...

This discussion has been closed.