Parenting
Options

Why the fuck it's shit getting closed?

NotSharknadoNotSharknado member
edited February 2014 in Parenting

Re: Why the fuck it's shit getting closed?

• Options
    I was in mid sentence.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    because new threads never start.  nevahhh

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    I wanna know why it was closed. Seriously.
  • Options
    Was just about to ask this. FTR I'd be pretty pissed if some troll used my sig pic of my dogs. Well maybe not pissed, I'd probably laugh but it would be a bit creepy.

SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Strange mod shit is going on.

There's a spam thread on 0-3 months with a nanny looking for work with her number in there, and when I flagged it the bump said it had been reviewed and approved by a mod.

image image
  • Options
    pobrecita said:
    I bet it's Illumine. Ha.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    I obviously missed out on Parenting by choosing to go shopping yesterday afternoon/night.

What I still wonder, after reading the OhBenji thread (closed) and the Shit thread (closed) and now this one too... How do we KNOW Benji is OneDLuvr? Is it a hunch or is it supported? Did I miss more than I thought?

I kinda like her on another board and I'm seriously shocked. The OneD jab at Mabel was vile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miss all the good stuff.

Dammik work!!
  • Options
    Did ohbenji GBCB or did she get banned. I assume if she was guilty of being the AE, she would have gotten banned since her posts disappeared. We all know it takes more than a day to get a GBCB request to BJ
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    I still want mbenit to answer my last series of questions in my closed thread.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

I give myself 5 seconds to get upstairs from my basement or else the scary thing will get me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was @jessicabcarnis I'm sure it was an accident

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    And now you've got mad street cred. ::chest bumps @thisisbrea::

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"