October 2013 Moms

Fuck you Target!!! (in gifs)

MrsStuessyWIMrsStuessyWI member
edited February 2014 in October 2013 Moms
So, tax return came in this morning. Hooray! 

I set off for Target this afternoon in search of groceries and a list of things I have been holding off on getting until the tax return. (baby stuff, clothes, kitchen items) I am super proud of myself because this is the first time I have worn DD in public and I feel like an exceptionally great mom. 

She is being a happy baby and we just stroll through the store talking to each other, browsing clearance stuff and just enjoying pretending like I am rich.

I walk around for a whole hour, including getting some groceries because we have ZERO food at home. Then I get to the register and the lady is complimenting me on such a happy, adorable baby. I am on top of the world until it comes time to pay and my card isn't working. It says my PIN is wrong.

This is my brand new target red debit card. I registered it yesterday and picked out the PIN myself. I am 100% certain of the pin, it is a number I have used before. So, I have to call the help number. They are useless.

I call DH and we are online trying to figure it out. I call a different number. He resets the PIN. Now they just won't accept the card. I call my bank. They say it should be working. A manager, Andrew helps me. He calls 3 other numbers they are all useless. We try ringing me up 20 different times I do this while wrangling my, now tired, baby. 

I just have spent so much time here now and don't want to leave empty handed, It is just my luck that I don't have my normal debit card and don't have my husband's either. They are sending me a new one since I lost my old one around Christmas time. 

Anyway, all this to say I did leave empty handed, we have no food for supper and my baby absolutely screamed bloody murder the entire ride home until we were situated on the couch and she was able to eat and fall asleep. 3 hours of my day for nothing. 

To sum to up:

Feel free to cheer me up with your favorite gif.
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Fuck you Target!!! (in gifs)

• Wow....Target seriously needs to get it together! Sorry it all fell apart :(. I think we may be paying for our taxes...thanks to STD and LTD which took out no taxes. Oh well, at least I got a baby out of all if it!
  • Loading the player...
  • That made me so anxious! I'm sorry you left empty handed! I think I would have screamed on the car ride home just like Charlotte :(

imageimage    

• What a shitty day. I'm sorry. A guy at my job recently went through the same exact thing!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• You are not the first person I have heard complain about this. Not that that makes things better. My friend that wrote a complaint letter got a 20 dollar gc out of it, just FYI.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • I did get $12 in "sorry" coupons. Yeah, that helps very little.
    Anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Boo! So sorry! :/ they do need to get their act together!
  • Target has this annoying policy where you can only return or exchange up to $70 per license per year without a receipt. I blew through that after my shower returning doubles of things and one extra pack n play. Even had to have DH return stuff using his card. Then when I went to exchange my maternity bra I accidentally bought in a size too small I couldn't.

TLDR: Seriously fuck Target.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• has615 said:

Target has this annoying policy where you can only return or exchange up to $70 per license per year without a receipt. I blew through that after my shower returning doubles of things and one extra pack n play. Even had to have DH return stuff using his card. Then when I went to exchange my maternity bra I accidentally bought in a size too small I couldn't.

Even with a receipt they wouldn't let you return? I wonder if this is different between stores.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• hartsl01 said:

has615 said:

Target has this annoying policy where you can only return or exchange up to $70 per license per year without a receipt. I blew through that after my shower returning doubles of things and one extra pack n play. Even had to have DH return stuff using his card. Then when I went to exchange my maternity bra I accidentally bought in a size too small I couldn't.

Even with a receipt they wouldn't let you return? I wonder if this is different between stores.
    No this only happens without the receipt. I blew through my annual allotment after my shower too. They will let you exchange for something in the same department though so it's not the worst...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"