Parenting

Wednesday Workout

Morning folks, it's Hump Day! How's everybody doing with their goals for the week?

I'm doing pretty well. This morning I completed workout 3 of 5 for the week. I've been eating okay, I guess. I still have trouble steering clear of sweets, but I've managed to not binge on them so it's progress. I've been meeting my calorie goals, but again still working on the sugar intake. 

PSA inspired by my "breakfast" this morning: Steer clear of Think Thin protein bars. They're fucking disgusting.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

Re: Wednesday Workout

• This boot camp bullshit has me tired as hell. Getting up at 5 am is for the birds. Regardless, I'm still doing it and sore as hell.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• We've worked out the past two days and plan on it again tonight. DH has bee home early due to the weather, so we've been able to do it together. I got sick halfway through last night though and didn't finish the last eight minutes. Hopefully I can kick butt tonight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Back on track with 30DS this week. We have a snow day but I still got up and worked out at my regular time so I can relax (or cook dinner) at nap time.

Got on the scale for the first time since my Superbowl pigout and I didn't gain anything, so that's good :)
  • I totally cancelled out my Tuesday workout by eating a bunch of chocolate covered cashews. Someone send me some willpower.

I wish I had some to spare. I'm working with a deficit as it is LOL.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Between a sick baby and snow days, I've been pretty much stuck in the house all week.  I've managed a few workouts at home, but I can't get my cardio in.  It's driving me nuts!  My diet is okay except for the brownies we have left over from Sunday.  They're almost gone now.  I feel just a little bit slimmer so that's great.  I'll have to weigh myself once I get back to the gym.
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• Did my 3rd of 5 workouts this morning too!  Have been eating well, save the tortilla chips yesterday.  Chips are my downfall, especially having an open bag in the house.  Going to a hockey game tonight so will likely have a beer or two and some junk, but will try to pick something on the lighter side.  Getting up at 5 am does suck, but that feeling of having a workout under your belt by 6:15 AM is awesome!
    image image
  • Did my 3rd of 5 workouts this morning too!  Have been eating well, save the tortilla chips yesterday.  Chips are my downfall, especially having an open bag in the house.  Going to a hockey game tonight so will likely have a beer or two and some junk, but will try to pick something on the lighter side.  Getting up at 5 am does suck, but that feeling of having a workout under your belt by 6:15 AM is awesome!
    QFMFT!

Chips are only detrimental for me if I'm just really craving junk and that's all there is. Or if it's tortilla chips and there's guac in the house, cuz I love me some guacamole.

image image

• I wish it was realistic to have a stairmill machine in my house.  I could totally zone out on that and watch tv, but it is actually really hard and doesn't let you slack.  I would have such a nice booty.
    image image
  • I was doing awesome then got hit with a bad head cold a week ago, that totally f'ed my momentum. Almost getting back in the groove. I ran last night after kids went to bed because I got stuck at work and missed my kickboxing class. Then this morning I woke up at 4am for some odd reason and couldn't go back to sleep, so I ran again. 
  • I haven't had a chance to work out since Saturday.  I've been eating within my calorie range but last night I had fries and a hot fudge sundae for dinner. #noregrets.   I made sure to count all the calories in my tracker, tho. 

I'm going to take some time this morning to do some yoga and a 30 minute walk.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"