Parenting
Options

Things you judge

Re: Things you judge

• Options
    I judge DS for napping so long today. Watch me judge him for not sleeping early enough tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CTGirl30 said:
    I judge your judgment of the sweet lady meat @thisisbrea.
    Mudflaps.
    Beef curtains. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    #18. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Well there better not be olives on them @BluepointToasted !

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options

If I HAD some olives they would be all over it! Sad. I didn't really have all the stuff for tacos in the house, so they will be pretty half assed, but it's just me and ds and he doesn't care

image image
  • Options
    LuckyDadLuckyDad member
    edited February 2014
    I judge the stupid Facebook recap videos everyone is doing today for Facebook's 10'th birthday. Sorry if you made and posted one. But I just don't care. 
    This is the first I heard of it, but it sounds dumb. Companies don't get to celebrate their birthday, even if the Supreme Court thinks they are people.

ETA: Unless they wanna give me free shit on their birthday. I'm cool with that.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    If I HAD some olives they would be all over it! Sad. I didn't really have all the stuff for tacos in the house, so they will be pretty half assed, but it's just me and ds and he doesn't care

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    Can I play? I judge my husband for not answering his phone. I know he is playing video games while I'm at work.

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• Options
    Since I am already treating this like the spam thread......guys, my child has been sleeping for the past 3 hours and 15 minutes! It was sooooo nice to come home from work and get some alone time. I'm actually looking forward to him waking up, and it worked out perfectly because I actually wanted him to stay up a little late tonight because he can sleep in tomorrow morning.
    image image
  • Options

Can I play? I judge my husband for not answering his phone. I know he is playing video games while I'm at work.

It's difficult to use your hands when they are busy with a controller: FACT, says a once upon a time gamer myself.

imageimage

• Options
    I judge mobile bumping that takes forever to refresh and when I try to click on the judging thread and get fucking red-flagged into the damn Disney thread... I JUDGE YOU THIRD PARTY VENDORS
    It's been better today I think?
  • Options
    Nature's pocket!

• Options
    I got yellow-flagged into the Disney food thread, Fucky... Nothing better about that.
    Sorrrrry
  • Options
    I'm sure DH was judged the other day when he took DD to go see Frozen in her pajamas.  She wanted to wear them.  It was 2:00 in the afternoon, lol.

• Options
    LexiLupin said:
    I judge gingers.

: O

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• Options
    LexiLupin said:

I judge the lack of snow at 6:15 when it was supposed to start at 5 o'fucking clock.

I judge myself for convincing myself I wouldn't have to work tomorrow because of ice because now it's barely doing anything outside. I will be such a bitch tomorrow if we have to work. Why would I do this to myself?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    I judge anyone who thinks humans saddled up and rode dinosaurs. Bareback that shit.
    There is a semi-offensive meme I found about dinosaurs, but I don't want to post it.  YGPM

imageimage

• Options
    I judge myself for being kinda high on caffeine right now and the inevitable crash that will follow.
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    I judge anyone who thinks humans saddled up and rode dinosaurs. Bareback that shit.
    Dude, but the chafing...
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    Dude, but the chafing...
    Didn't dinosaurs have feathers now?
  • Options
    LauraT25 said:
    I just got an e-mail with the subject line: "filthy, FOAMY Valentine's Day Deal" but it was about some 5k thing.  So I judge Active.com now too.
    I did one of those last year, and I got so dirty and wet. 

imageimage

• Options
    LuckyDad said:
    LexiLupin said:
    Dude, but the chafing...
    Didn't dinosaurs have feathers now?
    Oh, well, in that case, have you ever had a feather get stuck in your skin? Fuck that.
  • Options

LauraT25 said:

I just got an e-mail with the subject line: "filthy, FOAMY Valentine's Day Deal" but it was about some 5k thing.  So I judge Active.com now too.

I did one of those last year, and I got so dirty and wet. 

I did a mud run once. It was fun, but glad I wore crummy old shoes
  • Options
    I judge my work for making me miss all the fun today

• Options
    I judge the power company for randomly cutting off power to our block last night. Now I have to reset the microwave and oven clocks!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    mbenit4 said:
    I judge the truck driver who rammed my car, drug it down the street and kept going. You know children were in the car when you left asshole!!
    Holy shit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"