June 2013 Moms

Ten Things Tuesday

I didn't see this yet so I figured I would post it! Happy Tuesday :)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• 1. I feel like shit with all the bad things that happened yesterday,
    2. We are up at 2 am. First time in a while.
    3. School starts on Friday.
    4. I forgot to do my push ups
    5-10. I feel horrible.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1-10. I go back to work today. The last time I taught was May 10th!

Good luck, girl!

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• musicalsilvermusicalsilver member
    edited February 2014
    @heelibrarian - I really love Shaun the Sheep.  Mildly ashamed to say I got into it way before LO was born ;-)

1.  MIL and FIL came this weekend to let DH and I have a date night.  It was awesome.
    2.  I had to hang out with MIL all weekend.  It was slightly less awesome.  I love her, but I really needed to get stuff done!
    3.  This thread has all the win thanks to @wasnotwas's gifs.  I <3 the "lion".  Rawr.
    4.  I spent a chunk of this morning searching for fun Harry Potter gifs.
    5.  I really need to be doing some actual work/writing my thesis.
    6.  Maybe my thesis will just write itself if I will it hard enough?
    7.  I really need to start looking for a job.  Maybe all the good job vibes on the board lately will pass over this way.
    8.  Our kitchen in our new house is finally starting to come together!  
    9.  Maybe this means we'll actually move this month!
    10.  Which means I really should finish my thesis so I don't have to worry about *that* in the midst of moving.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • 1.) I had a good sleep last night even though O woke up 3 times.

2.) O crawled about 10 feet yesterday!!

3.) It's cold here today, in the mid 20's.

4.) I went to a breastfeeding support group last week, and i met a fellow bumpie without even planning to meet!

5.) I'm going again today!!

6.) I feel like shopping, but i need to refrain!

7.) I'm gonna get my internet up today.

8.) I'm looking forward to not mobile bump anymore...i hate mobile bumping!

9.) i enjoyed my weekend with family, and watching the game!

10.) Seahawks baby!!

• 1. My cold is 10x worse today. Thankfully it waited to get really bad.
    2. I slept like crap last night because of my cold and Grayson slept great!
    3. We cosleep and Grayson did the cutest thing this morning. He was moving around a little and I thought he was waking up but he laid his head on my stomach and went back to sleep :)
    4. I hope all the good luck spreads to everyone else in the board. I am sending good vibes to everyone!
    5. We are supposed to get a ton of snow today. I really hope we make it to get Grayson's pictures taken.
    6. I don't think we'll make it to see SO's parents because of all the snow and me being sick. I might send SO and LO by themselves tomorrow.
    7. I will be drinking all the coffee today for the caffeine and warmth on my throat.
    8. Portrait innovations just called to see if we were still going to make it in today because of the snow. Awesome customer service!
    9. There is an entire thing of bacon in the fridge that I plan on frying up. I'm ok if I eat at least half of it.
    10. Time to find some cold medicine.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. I wish Lily would sleep longer than 30 minutes at a time.
    2. I want a nap.
    3. Babies can be sneaky ninjas.
    4. I worry that Lily isn't eating enough. She only ate about 6 ounces of formula yesterday. She did nurse for a bit last night.
    5. She seems healthy, so I'm not sure why I'm worrying so much.
    6. Having family in town is exhausting for me and Lily.
    7. I worry for H tomorrow because Lily has had me home for over a week because of snow days. I don't think tomorrow will be a good day for them.
    8. H needed some self esteem and Lily gave it to him. First word said, which was yesterday, was "dada" looking straight at him.
    9. I get jealous of my brother. I feel he gets more attention regularly.
    10. I don't plan on showering until tonight and I might have to go take H his glasses.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 9- I caught the drug addict that uses my building's alley door yesterday- the doorway was littered with little red baggies. Anyone know what comes in red?
    I watch a lot of Drugs, Inc. so I might be able to help :) were they baggies or envelopes? baggies might be weed or pills...
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • musicalsilver I just found this one this morning...

Definitely one of my favorites!  Mostly because of serious Alan Rickman love - and he's totally grinning his face off :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"