July 2014 Moms

18 weeks and morning sickness came back?!

Ugh am I the only one?! Is this normal?

Re: 18 weeks and morning sickness came back?!

• You are not alone! I will be 19 weeks Wednesday and I just now started getting morning sickness within the last week. I never had it in first tri and now all of the sudden?! Wth!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I refuse to believe the m/s can start back up. No ma'am! No thank you!

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 16 and have yet to stop throwing up. I can only keep down liquids at this point.
  • I will be 18 weeks Wednesday and today I've been feeling sick and loads of heartburn. I've only just started feeling better!! Noooooo
  • It's been about ten days since I stopped vomiting.

I hate to say though with DD it came back later in the second tri and on into the third trimester. So it can happen.

• IDK if this will help you, but it has helped me a lot.  My Dr. told me that making sure I was drinking plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration would help prevent nausea.  It has really worked for me.  I'm drinking gatorade all the time and I haven't been getting sick anymore.  Just a thought.   GL w/ it.
  • I was fine for a whole month and then my M/S came back, but thankfully not as bad as it was the first time. I get nauseous after I eat anything. It's better than the 24/7 nausea  I had for 6 weeks before!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Mine hasn't stopped either. I'm almost always nauseous.
    imageimageimage
  • Fruit and hydrating more helped me

• At 17w 4d I was sick at work on Monday. Never vomited at work in my 1st tri so I had thought I was in the clear. After a few days the m/s went away again so hopefully you'll be fine again soon :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm 18w 4d and my m/s has never left.
    Married 10.27.07
    DD 11.20.10
    BFP #2 8.25.12 M/C 9.3.12
    BFP #3 10.25.13 EDD 7.8.14

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • 19 weeks and still hasn't gone away for me. I got a little break between weeks 10-13 and then it came back with a vengeance. I haven't actually thrown up in about a week, but the nausea hangs around pretty much all day long.

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • I was pretty sick with all day nausea through about week 14, and after it seems like I have one day per week that is bad, and I never know what day it will be. And then one morning recently I started vomiting again (week 19). So you are definitely not alone!

• Mine was completely gone at week 13, and did come back at week 18 for just 2 days. Now almost 20 weeks and feeling fine...hopefully it's a short-lived relapse :)
  • Only 16w3d, but I abruptly woke up at 6am this morning (didn't have to be up until 8am damn it!) and barely had enough time to sit up before I puked all over myself.  Yeah, I'm ready for this 10 weeks of inhumane torture to be over with...starting to lose hope that it will go away at all!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"