December 2014 Moms

I'm going to claim it now

2»

Re: I'm going to claim it now

• Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker  

• Wishing you the absolute best!!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm here with ya.  We're doing injections this cycle and an IUI next week, which would give me a 12/02/14 DD if it works and I don't even want to think about it not working.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jaminjeff said:
    I'm here with ya.  We're doing injections this cycle and an IUI next week, which would give me a 12/02/14 DD if it works and I don't even want to think about it not working.
    I'll praying this cycle works for you as well!! Fx
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Whats a iui
  • Chula0524 said:
    Whats a iui
    Intrauterine Insemination 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Hi :-) love it! Had my embryo transfer today so hoping to make it over here too. Fingers crossed for all the shimmering shamrocks! :-)
  • Deardra77 said:
    Hi :-) love it! Had my embryo transfer today so hoping to make it over here too. Fingers crossed for all the shimmering shamrocks! :-)

Congrats on being PUPO! Fx for a BFP, and hopefully we have a ton of Shimmering Shams here!
  • Is this board for women having babies in dec 2014. I'm confused by the posts.
  • hopobopo1 said:
    Is this board for women having babies in dec 2014. I'm confused by the posts.
    Yes it is... What exactly are you confused by?
  • Good luck from D13 !!!!!
  • All the baby dust and wishes! Know trust and believe your LO is coming.
  • jaztaz1 said:
    jaminjeff said:
    I'm here with ya.  We're doing injections this cycle and an IUI next week, which would give me a 12/02/14 DD if it works and I don't even want to think about it not working.
    I'll praying this cycle works for you as well!! Fx
    Thank you. Had my IUI yesterday (earlier than expected). Now I just wait!
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think the confusion stems from the fact that there are a couple of recent BFPs who belong in November '14 who are posting here for some reason. Basic math is hard.

Aside from those who have scheduled IUI or IVF cycles that make it relatively easy to pinpoint a due date before even ovulation, most people getting BFPs at this time are going to be due in mid-late November. The IUI/IVF posts make total sense to me, the "I'm really hoping December is our cycle" (including myself) make sense to me, but the "I've already got my BFP and am due in December" posts are a bit mind boggling at this point.

GL everyone hoping for BFPs soon and EDDs in December!!!
    Understood... I thought there was confusion about this post or something said in this thread. I agree I did see another post in D14 about a BFP so that confusion is understandable. For that very reason, in February when I posted this I specifically mentioned that no one knows if they are pregnant yet. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Grailseeker14 Thanks a mil! 
  • Good luck! T&P's that this is your month! 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• @AlaskaDee23 Fx we will be BMB buddies too! 
  • Good luck. December babies Are wonderful. Their a Christmas gift from God.
  • Sticky baby dust to you all!
    Yelena + Rubere Married: 05/13/2011
    TTC since 2012
    BFP#1EDD: 06/21/2014  ~  TFMR --Holoprosencephaly 
    Said goodbye on 2/10/2014 at 21 weeks. We miss our baby girl "J"
    My Chart image
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    imageimage
    imageimageimage      
  • I've been lurking here for a while and I'm hoping to join you soon. Fx for all of us wanting to join D14!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • @theholmanherd We share a couple other boards as well... best wishes to you!!
  • @jaztaz1‌ thanks! You too!
  • Thinking of you in this ww!  Try not to stress too much!!
    Thank you so much :-)
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Idk how I missed this earlier. I'm creepy lurking this board because of this thread.
    Because it really did go missing, I looked myself and it was gone. But I dont mind you lurking, I cant wait to give you a good update. 
  • *FX* for you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • MamaCBear said:
    Still lurking this and thinking about you! Hope you're keeping yourself busy during the 2WW. Halfway there!
    I plan to POAS later this week. I have everything crossed that this works! 
  • jaztaz1 said:

MamaCBear said:

Still lurking this and thinking about you! Hope you're keeping yourself busy during the 2WW. Halfway there!

I plan to POAS later this week. I have everything crossed that this works! 

I'm testing on Sunday but I'm almost positive I will test on Friday and Saturday too lol.
  • D13 turned J14 but sending good luck too!!!! Think happy thoughts :D
  • any news/updates?  *FX*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • MamaCBear said:
    So excited for you! We've been stalking you on d13. Fx for great betas next week!
    Awww thanks!!! I got a lot of love from D13!! I really appreciate all of you. Feel free to spread the news. 
  • mrsbark711mrsbark711 member
    edited April 2014
    YOU DID IT! WHOOOO HOOOOO! :) 

ETA: Buddy the Elf gif... which is appropriate for a Dec 14 due date :) 
    ***Trigger Warning: Living and loss mentioned***

First TTC Journey: 

- Failed attempts at clomid with OB
    - HSG with OB, nothing found
    - Met with RE. Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy done on 08/04/2014. Results: Hymenal stenosis, minimal endometriosis, and PCOS
    BFP #1: 11/26/2014, IT'S A BOY!
  • @mrsbark711‌ Lmbo, best gif ever
  • @jaztaz1 YESSSSS!
    ***Trigger Warning: Living and loss mentioned***

First TTC Journey: 

- Failed attempts at clomid with OB
    - HSG with OB, nothing found
    - Met with RE. Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy done on 08/04/2014. Results: Hymenal stenosis, minimal endometriosis, and PCOS
    BFP #1: 11/26/2014, IT'S A BOY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"