January 2013 Moms

Know what I love?

We keep talking about the words our little ones are saying but the understanding of other words she can't even say yet blows my mind. Tonight alone she did it twice... We were singing a song while brushing her teeth and it was about a duck and she quickly pointed to her rubber duck and then reading bedtime stories had a little girl praying while looking out the window and she stopped and pointed to her window. It just amazes me how much these little people are absorbing!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Know what I love?

• Yeah! DD recognizes a lot more words than she can say. So much fun!
  • I just was blown away by it. I mean yeah, she is saying some words and parroting others but the comprehension part made me such a proud mama! I just didn't know how fast babies learn, so cool.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • last night, to keep dd out of trouble, we were playing "bring this to ___" 
    bring this to daddy, bring this to uncle, bring this to grandma and she brought it all to who we said
    or go get your shoes
    and lately, she's been taking out tissues of the box, and instead of ripping them up, she'll wipe our nose....and yesterday she took a wipe out while i was changing her diaper and she "wiped" herself...it's crazy what they pick up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"