January 2013 Moms

Superbowl pick

OhBaby+2013OhBaby+2013 member
edited February 2014 in January 2013 Moms
Ok ladies, let's see your picks for today!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Superbowl pick 31 votes

Broncos
19% 6 votes
Seahawks
41% 13 votes
Don't care
38% 12 votes
What's the Super Bowl?
0% 0 votes

Re: Superbowl pick

• I completely don't care who wins but I usually watch for the commercials. Still think the Monday after the super bowl should be a national holiday though;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Broncos because I love Peyton Manning. He's such a classy guy with a good heart. I agree with @Brendamndz the guy from the Seahawks really rubbed me the wrong way.

But I mainly enjoy Super Bowl commercials and Super Bowl food!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't believe I'm defending him but Richard Sherman isn't a terrible guy. However, I couldn't care less about the outcome of this game and I'm in Seattle. Flame Free Sunday Confession.

• Richard Sherman was fired up and he was made about comments made about him. Not the best forum for him to say something, but it was very funny when it happened. Erin Andrews response/reaction was awesome. I do think Peyton is a classy guy and an exceptional QB but I'm all abut the Seahawks in this one. They play a tough well rounded game. Full confession: I'm a die hard cowboys fan though also cheer for the Pats as well because my husband is a hard core pats fan. Since my cowboys never come close to the Super Bowl I usually need to cheer on the pats post season. Should be a good game either way.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was raised in Seattle so I'm going with the Hawks. Not that I'm really going to watch! :)
  • @kittynap....arch rivals....boo! Lol! Good thing it's only football!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm a Seattleite! So Seahawks all the way!! But I'm sure this will be a pretty good game, because the Broncos were rocking this season :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

• I was Seahawks all the way!  I have to admit though, I feel a bit bad for the Broncos.  To get that far and then just get shut out has to suck!  Seattle did play an amazing game though!  They just steamrollered the Broncos!
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• It definitely wasn't the game I was expecting. Yikes!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really should have picked "don't care" I didn't even know it was the superbowl until someone mentioned today that the Broncos lost. I would have picked the Broncos because we lived in Denver for a couple years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"