Pennsylvania Babies
Options

GTKY- Favorite Restaurant?

We've all gotta eat, right? Where do you like to go? Maybe it will give us all some ideas for next time anyone goes out!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY- Favorite Restaurant?

• Options
    I know there's never been a lot of people on here from the Berks County area, but there's a place called Snuzzles in the middle of nowhere between Reading and Kutztown. It's pretty awesome. Best cheese fries I've ever had.

There's also a place called Haute Chocolate in West Reading. It's a specialty shop that does all things chocolate. I could live there. 
  • Options
    @lee81 - that chocolate place sounds amazing.

So, Friendly's ranks high, probably because of the ice cream.  Outback's deadly cheese fries are high on my list as well.  But for an all-around meal?  Probably Texas Roadhouse.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @flamooglenoggin Haute Chocolate is the best. If you ever find yourself in West Reading, I highly recommend it :)

@missgpsu I've never been to El Serrano but one of my former coworkers used to talk about how great it is.
  • Options
    In State College here.... love Zola New World Bistro.  Great "special occasions" restaurant with a creative and ever changing menu. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @missgpsu - Mmm love El Serrano.  I don't eat there nearly as much as I want.  Sounds like a date night needs to be planned with the Mr.  Thanks!
  • Options
    In State College here.... love Zola New World Bistro.  Great "special occasions" restaurant with a creative and ever changing menu. 
    So much yummy food in State College!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    @lee81 - I worked at Reading Hospital for 5 years and never tried Haute Chocolate but ahhh sounds so good! 

@equestrian23 - I love Zola! there is so much I miss about State College! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @Foutzie44 That's too bad! It's pretty amazing. You didn't work at the hospital in October did you? Maybe I saw you when I had DD ;) Although I guess you would have been having your son right around the same time.
  • Options
    Love Lancaster Brewing Company and Gabriella's in Harrisburg.
  • Options
    My hubby and I love Lancaster Brewing Company too!  We also like Appalachian Brewing Company, and he's been promising to take me to Sturges Speakeasy since before football season last year (we both grew up in Western PA and are HUGE Steelers fans)  Other favorite places are Arooga's, Giotti's on Linglestown Rd, also Sakana, and there's a well hidden gem of a barbecue place called Original BBQ and Burgers in Lower Paxton Twp.

Mmmm food.
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• Options
    TJ Rockwells in Mechanicsburg and Elizabethtown is our main go-to. We also really like The Firehouse and Black N Bleu in Harrisburg and Mechanicsburg- both have the same owners. We also like Empire Asian Bistro, El Rodeo, The Pizza Grille, Friendly's, Isaacs.
  • Options
    Pizza Grille is awesome! My hubby and I ate at the one in Lemoyne several times pre-wedding when were going to Arthur Murray for Dance Lessons. :-)
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• Options
    @lee81 I haven't checked on here in forever but just saw your response! I left there about 2 years ago!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"