February 2013 Moms

Last day :(

Today is my last day at home with LO. She starts daycare on monday and im going back to work on thurs. Im very lucky to have a year mat leave, even though I didnt always think so thanks to 30 min naps for months on end. No real point to this post other than come monday morning I will be sitting in the daycare parking lot crying like a baby. Lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Last day :(

• You're not alone, Momma! We're in the same boat over here! We finished lunch a little while ago and I teared up a bit thinking about how much I'm going to miss our lunches together. So, when you're tearing up, driving away from your first daycare drop off on Monday, know that you're not alone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chin up.  I cried the entire way to work my first day.  The first couple months were rough.  But we have both adjusted and now I'm glad I decided to return to work.FWIW every single new milestone has happened with me, not the sitter and I don't feel like someone else is raising my kid.  I also see how much having someone else in the picture has helped LO's development.  I totally fawned over her when I was home and created a baby that would start hysterically crying the second you walked away.  Now she is independent and isn't afraid of strangers.  Other people can put her down for naps beside me!  There have been lots of awesome developments thanks to our awesome baby sitter.  I never thought I would be the one to write something like this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"